Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,
This is my new post,i m using reliance and icicidirect.
i use icicidirect for intraday trading since it gives 10times or more trading value against our investment,that is our choice by fixing our stoploss.
It has very good system that it wont allow all shares to trade.It allws only high liquid shares n it wont allows penny stock etc.It good for beginners in intraday
Even i have earn 100% n above in a day.

But for delivery reliance is better since it charges very as low
20times lower than icici
10times lower than kotak,infoline etc
aproximately 0.05% for delivery.

please tel me any other securites that offers cheaper brokerage than reliance.
anil se bhi cheaper?
dhunte rahe jaoge:D
for anil qty ;)matters not quality:D

Icicidirect is simply unfair!
Quite often (always in the first 15 mins when markets open, and occasionally during the day), the order placed gets 'queued' status. This means one cannot cancel the order, neither square off. One even does not know whether order got executed. The status remains like that for over an hour. If market goes against, they square off at a high rate.
Just avoid this online broker. Also the brokerage rate is 2% (buying and selling together) for delivery.

AK

Just sharing a nasty experience with ICICIDirect.

I am facing troubles in this this from the day of starting. Today I got the saw the worst of it and I haved decided not trade any more on this site.

At 10:40 am I placed a Market buy order. ( i,e at market price at the time of placing the order ). I intention was to an intra day settlement. The order went on "queued" status and it finally executed at 1:30 PM. By that time the price has already gone up 3% and my buy order executed at 3% higher price!!!.

I incurred an a loss of 3.25% which would have give an profit of atleast 2% if orders has been executed at right time. There is even no option for cancelling the queued order so you can even stop your loss in such cases.

I am planning close down icicidirect account immediately....
oh! oh! you posted this message on 8th august 2005 and I am posting this message on 15th May 2008. Between this period, icici direct has not done anything to remove this problem!!!!

Just find out who is asking less brokerage .All are good only.And always remember you can bargain brokerage.Today all securities are equipped with good software and network.

I am paying a brokerage of .2% in share khan (after bargain)
Now i am planing to join Reliance Money.
Reason ,Grab good opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.