Confused in commodity

ashu1234

how profit / loss calculated in future ( commodity ) trading after disposed off a contract ?
Hi,
you seemed to be so much confused with trading commodities. may i know who is your broker coz he should be one educating you on these matter.
Anyways if by "disposed off contract" you mean expired contract than you must get closing rate of that instrument from bhav copy at mcx, and I guess it will also reflect in your contract notes. Just do the basic plus/minus with the two figures and you'll be fine. Still confused than share your contract notes.
Hope it helps.

ashu1234

thanx but this was not my question meaning. i want to attach commodity trade confirmation page with my post for better . how i can do it ?
Best way to do it is take a screenshot of your contract note(by opening contract note, zoom it to the relevant content and then hit "Print sc" key on your keyboard, past it in paint and save the file). When you are done go to site tinypic.com upload your file there and you'll get a link for message board/forum. Copy that link and past it here.

umeshmandal

how profit / loss calculated in future ( commodity ) trading after disposed off a contract ?
My earnest advise to you Nayantara : Do not trade as yet ! You are not yet ready to do it ! Your above queries simply announces this that you require a lot of time before you can trade !
You may be annoyed by my comment but thought of warning you as this is so obvious from your Posts !

DO NOT TRADE IN FUTURES AS YET ! :eek::p:mad::(:annoyed: