Comparision of all the online brokers in India

GEOJIT - Dangerous Alert!!.....

Alert!!... for all friends.

This is my suggestion...

I have been doing online trading with BNP-Paribas (Geojit a/c)...i am sharing my own experience with this community.

Their tools like Flip gold/platinum/silver/ Flip ME (mobile trading) tools are really hungry to eat Indians customers money.

ex: They will split the Cash market into 4 product types i.e.,

1. CASH
2. BTST
3. Intraday
4. F &O

If someone choose Buy today and sell tommorrow (BTST) product, then your life is in hell...for one lakh itself they charge min 2000 to 2500.

"People never ever going to earn by using Geojit a/c" and whatever people invest after two/three days shares should go to DP a/c. but here never going to happen when i invested my own amount.

God it's hell like if you choose margin they will give you for 10000 if you invest 100000/- but it's hell whey you buy some shares ex: wockpharma 500@858 - if you are investor and your mindset is like sell those after 3 to 5 trading sessions then FLIP tool automatically changes your buying rate from 858 to 866 and if you want to sell them just they will add +8 that means you to sell your shares 500@874 minimum that means average they are eating 500@8 rs = 4000 as their personal brokerage + and all govt taxs anyways we have.

When we trade in "equity" they charge some brokerage in "F & O" segment..when questioned them they will tell tool shows like that only - so really we are not charging you but money will cut from my bucket.

and recently i purchased pantaloon 1500@ 196 rs and sold [email protected] so my profit tool shows around 3900 i am very happy.

then next when see their reports in FLIP tool shows P/L A/c like i lost -1100 on pantaloon instead they have to show profit 3900 above (it may be as per their brokerage atleast i have to get 3500 min).

So dear all friends...be aware of all frauds and start invest in good brokers

Geojit - They are there to eat people pockets even if you earn or loose or holding in their account.

So many times i called them and asked this questions but they given 1200 back that too not formally...after 1 or 2 days their tools shows 1200 profit even i havn't done any trading that day....it's cheating!!!!!!!!!.........it's truth.