Commodity day trading

Is it comparatively easier o ask for lower brok rates for commodities since values trader are higher? Does Angel require any commitments? Do u give any monthly charges for ODIN?
Angel never asked me for commitments when I signed up. My trades tend to cluster around one or two days for an instrument per month. So I do not generate a lot of commissons. I only trade about 4 instruments ( index futures and commods). If you scalp you should be able to go down to 1 paisa both sides if you can do the volume. Guess the volume would be 1 crore everyday at those rates ( Just a guess)

No charges for ODIN. If you wanna talk charges you should see Bloomberg costs :)

Didnt get your question about value traders?

hi friends,
i am using ODIN for commodity trading,if possible can anyone help me how to day/positional trade commodities usig tick charts,volumes etc....i was trying to do with pivot points but i could not come to a conclusion of which time frame chart to be used,which EMA and oscillators to be used.plz do guide me.thanks

Commodity trading is not inherently risky. it is only as risky as you want to make it.Most people lose, because they cannot control themselves. A discipline person trading a solid, trend following system with sufficient capital to diversify can reasonable expect consistence return of 20-45 percent of a year.

hi to all members,
i am doing day trading with commodities.most of the time i am looser.i really cant find the reason.i have undergone technical analysis course.i am using broco and icharts charting software.i am not greedy and i am a disiplined person.but still ................................ in loss.may i dont have a perfect strategy.friends if possible please guide me .i am leaving my email id [email protected].

Trading professionally is an intense occupation but one you can succeed at with the proper preparation. When the markets react in a way you did not expect, take a step back from the situation. Breathe, gain your composure and make the conscious decision to have control over your emotions. Also eat healthy, sleep well and work out when you have a stressful day. It is important to get all that negative energy out to have a calm day the next time you trade. Finally, think positively!