Commodities Tips Profit From It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I am seeing that several members are bothering me on yahoo asking about their own trades.You can chat general but i haven't taken any responsibility of any members trade.I am seeing that members do the trade in their own way and when that trade go in reverse direction they tend to panic and also start to bother me repeatedly like "What will be the price" etc.

Please understnad I am not a astrologer or god who know what lies ahead.I am giving my own views on the trade and calls. Its upto you to trade or not.I am not charging any fees for this service.If you have seen my calls ,they are highly profitable.I am just giving away my calls for the benefit of traderji members.

All my calls carry targets and SL.I also update you on my calls.Then why the heck members continue to bother me.I have some other works too.I am not here to serve you all. I am there to help you all make money.

So PLEASEEEEE dont bother me on yahoo. If you have to chat general its ok otherwise you would not be tolerated.

Thanks for understanding
Amit

Hi Chimpu

Yes Because the trend goes the reverse way.Exchange imposed further margin and other external factors too that is why I advised to exit.Hope that will help

Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.