Come into my trading room

Re: help me

Dear friends,

i have rcom - 200 shares at 175 rupees but now 138 rupees. what should i do hold or sell this. please give your ideas.
dear friend
welcome to tj
this is not the correct thread to ur query
to become a sucessfull trader before entering any trade u should place stoploss and if it hit u should exit else this type of lossing trade happens
rcom is in downtrend in all time frame short.mid,and long
it is 52 week low
better to exit in a rally if it bounces of this low

rajendrani

Very good going raja, a symetrical triangle a continuation pattern , target correctly placed.

But raja one suggestion, when we see some pattern its not always that the market will go in that direction, but most of the time we see the target by the pattern is achieved but not all the time. We also get the see the failed patterns too. Market can never be predicted, if we need to be in profit, we just go with the trend.

Regards,
Rajendrani

Thanks sir.But in my view there is nothing wrong in predicting the market.We all one way or other try to predict the market.If a trader does not have any clue about where the market is heading then for what does he trade?:confused:
we buy because we expect the market to go up and we sell because we are expecting it to go down.(In other words we predict the market dont we?)
I dont think there is anything wrong in fixing targets for our positions if it is predicting the market i am happy doing so because i am making money by this way.

rajendrani

Thanks sir.But in my view there is nothing wrong in predicting the market.We all one way or other try to predict the market.If a trader does not have any clue about where the market is heading then for what does he trade?:confused:
we buy because we expect the market to go up and we sell because we are expecting it to go down.(In other words we predict the market dont we?)
I dont think there is anything wrong in fixing targets for our positions if it is predicting the market i am happy doing so because i am making money by this way.
Point very well agreed. Very true.