CICR System (Currency Index Cross Referencing)

4xpipcounter

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is what I am talking about with regard to my previous post. We have a picture of the GBPFX and the NZDFX. The GBP is OB and the NZD is OS. They are the most extreme of all the forex indexes.
How you measure it does not matter, because it will still show both as being such.
Based on these 2 pictures, it is time to short the GBP/NZD. The actual chart is also agreeing that over coming weeks it is headed south.

Now, let me get out of the way so Miss Forex can show us how she does it.

Hello nice work pipcounter,
you are basing your decision on stoch right.

Ok now here is the thing. The 3 rsi is fast moving number hence it reacts quickly thats why all arrows coming together is important..
Now we are trying to do is clubbing a small tf with the higher tf's and thats all to it.

Moreover this is only to help newcomers since once you learn the logic behind the system then all we need to do is work on a plain candle chart and look for S/R for example look at all usd pairs, usdcad,audusd,nzdusd etc all are hitting either S or R which is ofcourse the main rule in trading.

However i reallly like ur stoch method should work well on a D1 TF... Which i prefer to trade.

Try doing this.. place all your index charts on a mn timeframe and shift ur chart to extreme left in order to see the mn candle for november and you will see which were the best bets.. Now the thing all these mn candles start playing out in the first week of every month hence its important to trade that week since its full of fundy news releases.

thanks

4xpipcounter

Miss Forex, in due respect to your thread, it was just a way of showing a technical method to discern OB/OS conditions. It was a combination of the stochs and the MA. Price drifted far away from the MA, the stochs are OB or OS. It's time to reverse.

Hello nice work pipcounter,
you are basing your decision on stoch right.

Ok now here is the thing. The 3 rsi is fast moving number hence it reacts quickly thats why all arrows coming together is important..
Now we are trying to do is clubbing a small tf with the higher tf's and thats all to it.

Moreover this is only to help newcomers since once you learn the logic behind the system then all we need to do is work on a plain candle chart and look for S/R for example look at all usd pairs, usdcad,audusd,nzdusd etc all are hitting either S or R which is ofcourse the main rule in trading.
Absolutely! This is why, even though I have some experience, I'll intently watch your posts as you discuss your method. I have a set my methodology that works for me, but I like to see others in action. Mine is only a dribble in the ocean of futures markets.

However i reallly like ur stoch method should work well on a D1 TF... Which i prefer to trade.
I use all the TF's, as they all have an effect one to another

Try doing this.. place all your index charts on a mn timeframe and shift ur chart to extreme left in order to see the mn candle for november and you will see which were the best bets.. Now the thing all these mn candles start playing out in the first week of every month hence its important to trade that week since its full of fundy news releases.
We should have a few interesting conversations that I'm going to look forward to. I'm a 100% chartist, and have no need of FA's. You will always know I say that in all due respect for my fellow trader. If trading FA's works, as in the fact I guess they work for you, then that's fine. I'm this narrow minded. My methodology works for me.
I also believe there are no degrees in the School of Forex, so I'm constantly learning.
I do look forward to more future posts. This should be very interesting. I'll post more charts later, but I'm interested to see what the teacher of this classroom has to say first.

thanks

4xpipcounter

Well, I guess I'll give some more personal input while we wait for Miss Forex to come back.

The Swiss franc was slight OB on the daily and momentum waned. The AUD and the NZD were OS and momentum was already point north, thus, the bull moves on the NZD.CHF and AUD/CHF on Friday. Now that the CHF has swung pointing south while still being ever so slightly OB, look for that bulls to keep it doing on Monday.

On the hourly, the EUR is very OS and the JPY, AUD, and USD are all very OB, and momentum has swung for all 4 currencies. Looks for more bullish advances, at least during Tokyo, for the EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, and the EUR/USD.

The AUD looks good for scalping at the beginning of the week. Within the first few minutes, it looks to gain on everything except the NZD and GBP.

Let's see how that pans out. It is all outside my methodology, and just viewing it through the eyes of individual OB/OS currencies.

4xpipcounter

My typos abounded on that previous post, but nevertheless the forecasts all panned out. The results below.

Well, I guess I'll give some more personal input while we wait for Miss Forex to come back.

The Swiss franc was slight OB on the daily and momentum waned. The AUD and the NZD were OS and momentum was already point north, thus, the bull moves on the NZD.CHF and AUD/CHF on Friday. Now that the CHF has swung pointing south while still being ever so slightly OB, look for that bulls to keep it doing on Monday.
The AUD/CHF moved up an additional 149 pips, the NZD/CHF 171 pips.

On the hourly, the EUR is very OS and the JPY, AUD, and USD are all very OB, and momentum has swung for all 4 currencies. Looks for more bullish advances, at least during Tokyo, for the EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, and the EUR/USD.
EUR/USD: In the first 13 candles, it gained 141 pips.
EUR/JPY: In the first 18 candles, it gained 163 pips.
EUR/AUD: The exception, as the AUD continued to be more OB, and the EUR/AUD got smashed.

The AUD looks good for scalping at the beginning of the week. Within the first few minutes, it looks to gain on everything except the NZD and GBP.

Too many pairs to mention here, but the AUD did gain on everything in sight, except the NZD. It gained on cable by its virtual strength.

Let's see how that pans out. It is all outside my methodology, and just viewing it through the eyes of individual OB/OS currencies.
I'm glad Miss Forex got this thread started. I'll be glad for her to get back, so we can engage in some interesting dialogues.

4xpipcounter

There are many ways to measure OB/OS conditions of individual currencies. This is the FX Correlator. Each line represents one of the majors. It is similar to Complex Commons, but this is even better after a lot of study.

The aqua, blue, and magenta lines in the OS area represent the NZD, EUR, and AUD, respectively. The OB lines pointing south on top represent the yen and USD, respectively. The chart is the daily.

Conclusion: Expect the EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD.JPY to be bullish over coming days.

4xpipcounter

Well, well. This is too much fun, so I decided to post again, strictly on a look at individual currencies that are OB and OS, then pairing the most OB with the most OS into a trading bonanza. I'll start from the top and work down:

Monthly: The GBP is OS and the CHF is OB, so over coming months look for the GBP/CHF to continue winging its way north.
Daily: This is the best TF of them all. The NZD and the AUD are perfectly OS and set to recover, just like the JPY and the USD are OB and set to do the same, so like yesterday, the AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY, AUD/USD, and NZD/USD all are making excellent longs over coming days.
4-hour: It is the EUR/NZD that is prepared to head north, so it looks bullish, at least for Tuesday.
15-min: This pick would be my scalper's delight, and you got to check the time stamp to see how well it did. That would be the AUD/JPY on a long.

8 picks, all longs. I assure you, it is only coincidental. I never care which I go. Just give me the pips.

4xpipcounter

The monthly for the GBP/CHF will still take time to evolve
The daily picks on the 4 mentioned all kept on with their bullish ways today.
The EUR/NZD did not, as both the currencies took divergent paths, and the result was a strong move south.

The 15m on the AUD/JPY will only be noticeable by looking at the 30-min chart at the time of the post. It was bearish, and that is what scalpers look for.

Well, well. This is too much fun, so I decided to post again, strictly on a look at individual currencies that are OB and OS, then pairing the most OB with the most OS into a trading bonanza. I'll start from the top and work down:

Monthly: The GBP is OS and the CHF is OB, so over coming months look for the GBP/CHF to continue winging its way north.
Daily: This is the best TF of them all. The NZD and the AUD are perfectly OS and set to recover, just like the JPY and the USD are OB and set to do the same, so like yesterday, the AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY, AUD/USD, and NZD/USD all are making excellent longs over coming days.
4-hour: It is the EUR/NZD that is prepared to head north, so it looks bullish, at least for Tuesday.
15-min: This pick would be my scalper's delight, and you got to check the time stamp to see how well it did. That would be the AUD/JPY on a long.

8 picks, all longs. I assure you, it is only coincidental. I never care which I go. Just give me the pips.