Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

What i find,even being a Moderator i am being effected by my Ego :D
What can i say more,request to ALL ,plz gulp down the Ego,to bring back sanity & clarity in mind.
1)WHY DOUBLE STANDARD ? many a time i have not reacted to some members (like what Jesse did to-morrow evening by openly admitting having fake ID) but reacted with some others becoz at that moment my focus was to bring back discipline.
2)Seen many a time some member ,even once myself,out of Hurt Feelings,expressed i want to quit or never going to post in a particular thread,but people like Saint ignored it,people like Saint intervened requested me to continue,pardon me for doing so,becoz it was a hit of the moment reaction.
2)WHY DID I ALLOWED the situation to go over board,my fault.A failure from my part as a Moderator,plz pardon me.

Pardon me for committing these mistakes,when one member writes against Saint's Methodology i rebuke him,why cant i do the same when somebody says against 'Mkt-Profile' or 'MACD' or 'EW' ,becoz i at that was not wearing my Moderator Hat but my Biasness to one particular methodolgy showed off,plz pardon me for these mistakes.

Sunil

Czar,since you have mentioned my name in your PM:

I have quoted all your messages of this thread.... I did not leave any message...

Visiting renu's thread where she was posting some live threads today (what I usually do in NF Trading thread)..

First I agree with your question abt the indicator she's using - if i was online today during trading hours, even I would have asked her the same...
But when she did not reply, (can be for any reason - maybe she was busy with her trades as it was peak time 2:15pm+, or maybe she wanted to give u reply after EOD)...
then, as u admit, other guys (devangan & pantar) came & started posting something timepass messages

Devangan also made fun of her spelling mistakes - ok, it's common with her & she has taking it on her stride over the years - but anyone would get pissed out with SAME leg-pulling during trading hours & that too, during peak time when she was already in a losing position....
Comeon guys, if you don't consider yourself as robots & want some occasional humour, atleast don't get personal with jokes during trading hours - such that the receiving person is COMPELLED to answer to silly jokes...
Look from her view-point....

Her next reply was expected & was due to provocation ( i feel).... she felt that you all are attacking her in a group & she vowed not to post in forum again, in anger....

You both apologised, but look at the reason provided -
Renuji

Please Do not get angry , Actually kya hai subah se hi khaali bethe hai . aaj kuch trade hi naahi kara , initially due to broker software than due to boring market , to traderji ki new post search ka rahe the , or aapke thread me baar baar posting ho rahi thi vo bhi trading to phir bas aise hi ....

Please do not get angry we respect u as much we do for ashish da and saint

vo to bas aise hi aaj market to hasne de naahi raha socha yaha par hi thoda haas le

Devan
Devangan, since you are also an intraday scapler/swing trader, I hope you would realise that such posts would obviously distract another person who is making an attempt to share live trades....
Prasadam earlier wrote in this thread that this forum will be left only for flow trades if other methods are not discussed/shared live....
Will such exchange of jokes DURING PEAK TRADING TIME give any encouragement to the other person who is seriously engrossed in trading & not the correct time to joke around - just because u r free of any trading position!!!

I know that Renu has a history of joking around, but i seldom find her jokes during trading hours.... Also, I guess, for joking, both parties should be in THAT mood..... Be a little considerate.... If you expect not to be a paid robot here, atleast let others do their work -

As an outsider, all I see & feel that Renu was sharing her trades/method in her own thread - questions about method should always be taken in right spirit, but personal jokes (w/o the other party willing, and that too during peak trading hour) is never acceptable by any serious trader...

Quoting czar's post in some other thread, and not addressed to Renu, but in the spirit of discussion....
Not everyone here is for teaching & preaching, Its open for discussion & debates but do you expect everyone to open their method for every one ??? That also on demand !:rolleyes:
This message by czar was the real heart-burner (atleast for me, if I had received the same)
sorry to ever bother you, I used to do in pity... since you talk to yourselve.... mostly boasting for no reason
Devangan, for you it might be a "minor" reason, but see from the other side too....
I read several messages in forum over weekend mentioning the process where some guys form a group & attack the thread initiator forcing him/her to stop posting.....
Though your intentions were not this (I can vouch this for sure), but apparently the recipient felt the same attack....
Renu is not some hanumanji (other member of this forum with whom u had some debate) who is an unreasonable tipster of this forum... she's been here since long time and is respected for her trading style too... May a times, she has helped me develop some trading strategies (especially gap ones) during my initial days in the forum..... But then respect should not be only in words - in deed too...
otherwise how would one stand apart from Nikhil who sent that senseless/baseless PM to many members, even though he says he has respect for Asish Da....

Ultimately, it's the SUper-Mod who also feels & states that all this amounts to dis-respect & insult to other members....

If czar considers me as a friend, then he should understand that my post was simply to question his folly decision to continue posting/provoking in her thread inspite of receiving first warning. If a friend is going wrong, one should be able to correct him...

I really don't know how hindi language came over here (initially even i was shocked to know that use of hindi language is reason for czar to be warned) but on visiting renu's thread, i came to know it was not language but content, as Traderji also clarified....

Czar:
Arre L2T dont write in hindi, TJ considers it bad language...

Now look at the result of getting too personal with same-repeated jokes (about spellings & about trading strategy) that too during peak trade time...
even renu is upset & is not willing to continue posting in this forum....

I feel that enemy of forum does not lie outside but within ourselves
If we don't consider the other person to be a serious contributor of the forum & actually express such opinion in this public forum, then it would not require a third outsider to create rift between two persons....

Simply barge in a thread form of a group, attack the thread initiator with personal remarks (especially when the time is not appropriate), post some Timepass messages, and then force him/her to quit the forum....

Voila - we have a "nikhil" inside us....

karthikmarar

Asish

Let us put the past behind and look forward a better tomorrow.

Some people were banned and others chose to leave. The question is whether that will affect the forum..... NO .. In the past we had very good members many left... I can name many here... But the forum continued...

So the forum will continue to flourish. Let us all keep our cool and continue ...

regards

prasadam

Prasadam earlier wrote in this thread that this forum will be left only for flow trades if other methods are not discussed/shared live....
sunil you got me wrong there. did I say that???

here is what I said.

oh god!!!

yesterday asish da proudly said ( in the confession thread) that,

there are new guys who are showing live how to trade nifty and he is happy about it and see what happened today:confused:

Nifty futures trading thread -- no action today.
Nifty future (II) - closed and important members of the thread, satda, czar(banned), alex, l2T,tape, devan, etc., leaving the forum.

less reasons to come back to traderji. except may be for saint's eod thread and savant ji's threads.

too sad.
what you wrote may be construed in a different meaning in the light of past two days events.

I once again reiterate that, if things go like this many members may not visit the forum during market hours. but only to check their trades with saint sir's EOD thread.

V

vvvv

Asish

Let us put the past behind and look forward a better tomorrow.

Some people were banned and others chose to leave. The question is whether that will affect the forum..... NO .. In the past we had very good members many left... I can name many here... But the forum continued...

So the forum will continue to flourish. Let us all keep our cool and continue ...

regards

truly said..the forum will continue & flourish...& wht abt the people who left in the past..do u think they bang their head against the wall everyday thinking tht leavin traderji is their biggest mistake in the world..
they are also flourishing....traderji can do without them & they can do without traderji..
the main reason is tht these people never contribted to the number of hits tht traderji is receiving nowadays.thts the fact..
& i bet tht if sum people who contribute to the popularity of this site leave traderji 2dy ,this site is going to take a serious hit.

U

uasish

Karthik,

Absolutely correct,i know this quite well that no body in indispensable,at least that much maturity is expected from me.Many many members left or where absent from this Forum for quite long time (this includes you/saint/ashish/asish),but seen each day this forum to grow to newer heights,becoz all of you have not only taught us well but also passed on the culture of this 'August Forum'.
The present phase is just a blip.
I am clearing the mess i have created & the mistakes i have made in the process,nothing else,my friend & teacher.
Many true stalwart Gr8s in past have left,unfortunate ,but we continued & we will continue.

Asish

karthikmarar

VVVV

My friend, Time to spit out the anger ... Let us move ahead with a positive attitude.. Whatever happens will be for good... maybe there will new members teaching us new things.. For me this forum is like a tree, shedding some leaves to grow new ones... the way of nature ..

regards

U

uasish

Sunil,

You expained the situation well,hope Renu is pacified,personally request her to continue.

Asish

Status
Not open for further replies.