Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

I am also thankful to all the other members, who did NOT take sides to start groupism.... which was really good for this Forum which shall continue to keep the forum as a single entity.

Nothing personal to anyone.... no offense meant.
Cheers!
SS
I would not like traderji didvided into 2 groups - czar supporters and sunil supporters we love both of you and plead you to FORGET plzzz forget whatever ids , posts one made or comments one made.
:(
Thanks SS...
I really appreciate your efforts to make us forget THAT incident...
Quite surprised to know that you are a fellow Bombayite
(hey, u went to that mosquito-festen drive-in theatre to watch a movie, or what...???? i guess, depends on who was with you!!! :D:D)

Also, I would like to publicly thank some of my & czar's common friends (few in number) who never led/supported to such groupism... in fact, they have just encouraged us to continue our individual work in this forum...
Especially alex_laxya & learn2trade

Sunil

well..

just logged in ,, to check what actualy is happening before i leave tom,,

well SS sir,,, u are right many members . here are least interested in politics,,abd groupism

i wont be giving too much.. gyan!!
BUT ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM A FRIEND TO BOTH OF MY CO FRIENDS,,,SUNIL / CZAR... WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH ALL THESE IDS/ PMS,,,WHATEVER MESS CREATED PLS FORGET IT FOR ALL AT ONCE...AND JOING THE FORUM SHARING UR KNOWLEDGE.
ALL UR POST ARE APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE,,, U BOTH KNOW,,
FORGET ALL THOSE BITTERNESS

TAKE THIS REQUSET FORM A SISTERTO BOTH OF MY DEAR BROTHERS.!!!
WHEN I COME BACK ON MONDAY I MUST FIND U BOTH GUYS... SMILING TO EACH OTHER
ITS HURTS WHEN U ALL ARE IN PAIN!!////I MEAN IT
dont think twice after reading this,,,
renu
:(:eek::(
no words to express.... throat is choked....
though i cannot assure you whatever you have asked in the last para..

Sunil

I shall be in Mumbai around Feb 09 and I shall love to meet personally, two special members... let's see :D
Sirji,
please stop calling me as a special member....
nobody is more special than Asish Da and Saint sir to most of us...

BTW, in which area you stay/stayed?

Sunil

Guys just leave this topic here for the benefit of every one including sunil sir ans czar sir...what we do is we force them to give thier version and the things become more confusing and miscommunication takes place(i actually misunderstood one post)....so i really hope every thin will be fine in the days to come coz no one is bad in this small world...cheerz guys..
Thanks for being considerate....
surprised to see that even u r an ex-bombayite...!!!

:)

coolboy007

Second that....
:):D

Now i can see the delhi connection between the dow-bow between the two of u...
Yahoooo!!!!!

My sunil sir is back:) , Atleast traderji members cn rejoice some good news in this terror stricken country.

Thanks you heard all of us , now will get ur charts but uske liye mkts ko khulna hoga which looks uncertain now. Seems we will be closed 2moro too or maybe a 1 hour session to close nov positions.
Thanks sir. Will also talk with SAINT sir one day soon , reading his Fishing thread its unbelievable the way he has explained everything.
Dow-bow connection is stronger than delhi conn. We also hav to start a new thread on praveen-bond-dowbow soon:D

Sunil

Yahoooo!!!!!

My sunil sir is back:) , Atleast traderji members cn rejoice some good news in this terror stricken country.

Thanks you heard all of us , now will get ur charts but uske liye mkts ko khulna hoga which looks uncertain now. Seems we will be closed 2moro too or maybe a 1 hour session to close nov positions.
Thanks sir. Will also talk with SAINT sir one day soon , reading his Fishing thread its unbelievable the way he has explained everything.
Dow-bow connection is stronger than delhi conn. We also hav to start a new thread on praveen-bond-dowbow soon:D
Interestingly, I have noticed that you have started taking interest in nifty technicals after all, but yaar u post your learning experience in chit-chat thread (the closed one), and dow-bow at Part 2 thread...
Please, I would like to see vice versa...

and please note one thing - every global index has its own technicals/over-bought/over-sold condition....
don't try to correlate every dow's (& EVEN SGX NIFTY's) movement with nifty's movement....
THAT'S NOT THE WAY GLOBAL MARKETS MOVE....
each index has its own support levels.... nifty jumped 40%+ from Oct 08 lows... WHY? was it because Dow did the same....!!!
What nifty had done in Oct (big downfall), dow did recently, and now it's just cooling off a bit...
correlation can be towards a general direction, but one cannot be sure of the quantum or the duration of the move...

Even i have gone thru this "dow fascination" phase - u can check my march-april 08 posts in part 1 thread)... Asish Da used to pull my ears (as a teacher) and pull my legs (if i disobeyed), and ultimately i realised that TO EARN MONEY FROM STOCK MARKET, BETTER CONCENTRATE ON THE CHARTS OF THE SCRIP WHICH YOU TRADE....
rest is nothing but time pass, and just to confirm near term direction.

By year end, i'll be happy if u post a nifty chart, with immediate support & resistance marked out.

Please, I would prefer "Sunil", instead of Sunil "sir"...

coolboy007

Interestingly, I have noticed that you have started taking interest in nifty technicals after all, but yaar u post your learning experience in chit-chat thread (the closed one), and dow-bow at Part 2 thread...
Please, I would like to see vice versa...

and please note one thing - every global index has its own technicals/over-bought/over-sold condition....
don't try to correlate every dow's (& EVEN SGX NIFTY's) movement with nifty's movement....
THAT'S NOT THE WAY GLOBAL MARKETS MOVE....
each index has its own support levels.... nifty jumped 40%+ from Oct 08 lows... WHY? was it because Dow did the same....!!!
What nifty had done in Oct (big downfall), dow did recently, and now it's just cooling off a bit...
correlation can be towards a general direction, but one cannot be sure of the quantum or the duration of the move...

Even i have gone thru this "dow fascination" phase - u can check my march-april 08 posts in part 1 thread)... Asish Da used to pull my ears (as a teacher) and pull my legs (if i disobeyed), and ultimately i realised that TO EARN MONEY FROM STOCK MARKET, BETTER CONCENTRATE ON THE CHARTS OF THE SCRIP WHICH YOU TRADE....
rest is nothing but time pass, and just to confirm near term direction.

By year end, i'll be happy if u post a nifty chart, with immediate support & resistance marked out.

Please, I would prefer "Sunil", instead of Sunil "sir"...
Sunil sir (my manners wont allow me to call ur name as you are older than me and my guru ) ,

Yesterday only my chart adventure has started and am trying my level best to master things slowly slowly. The charts are so silly at present to show in nifty thread 2 but cn i use that thread to clear my doubts in AFTER MKT HOURS to clear my doubts.
By year end , hopefully i will start giving supports and resi levels. members have started helping me on yahoo and traderji and learnt to draw trendlines today. Will read tomorrow chart patterns in fishing thread.
Am sure you will also help me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.