Chit-Chat Thread Renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen taneja

you could be a good politician
I would like to do suicide then becoming a politician:)
My personnel view is that iit would had better that if terrorist were allowed to kill all those sitting in parliament instead of taking sacrifice of policemen n armed force officers:mad:
United Nation ,USA,Australia,Israel even Pakistan now admitting that the terrorists were pakistani and planned that mumbai attack
But one of our silly politician n Kalyan mantri dont want to use Mr in front of his name A.R.Antule says that karkare and all the officers might be killed by the people against whom they were inquiring whom they call with proud HINDU TERRORISTS
Now instead of talking about there failure new vote game started ANDHA BAANTE REWADI FIR FIR APNON KO DE:D
the way FII buying it seems that a compromise(Election fund) reached to govt n i think it will b in a few days that it will b declared that now as they are buying we are giving them time for ending PNOTES:D
MERAA BHARAT MAHAAN

S S

Yes. We all educated persons wish to run away from the politicians, as if they have the worst incurable disease. We ignore entering the voters lists, leave aside actual voting.

Politicians do likewise. They stage a walk out from Parliament, assembly.... wherever possible.

I do NOT. I prefer staying present and opposing, than running away. Needless to say, that I invite many problems...

Chalta hai.... but I enjoy always remaining the leader of opposition for any and every political party.... because the real politicians do not know how to oppose in real terms, and oppose for the sae o opposition, keeping an eye on the voter.

Mera Bharat Mahan.... Sau men se sau be-iman :(

S S

Actually, there exists a probability, that out of one million, one could be Imandaar. That is 1 ppm or parts per million.

In pecentage terms, it still would be 100 out of 100 :(

And as for the Mumbai blasts, the media is now coming out with Kasab's version. What is the use? He is NOT going to reveal the names of local people who were supporting this operation..... The Politicians...because I strongly believe that without an insider help, such operaions would not have got the results that were seen.

It is a pity that our Politicians would do anything for money.... even try and sell the motherland..... and then try explaining to all, how that action was beneficial for everyone.

rkkarnani

We are all discussing the problems. Where is the solution? Killing all Politicians isnt one. You kill the present one but that cannot ensure that the New coming ones shall be better. In all probablities they shall be worse.
Maybe in long term educating the masses can be a small step. Our allergy to vote has to be dispensed with.
There should be some rule to disqalify all that are standing in an election. A voter should have the right to Vote 'against' all and that should make them inelligible to stand for election in that constituency till next election if the 'rejections' out number the votes polled by any individual. Also some mechanism to 'recall' the elected representative if he doesnt deliver.

praveen taneja

yes sir its true they only put benefit of doubt for themself n culprit name for others.Like in the news is that Amar Singh gave millions$ in clinton foundation but Amar Singh says someone deposit in his name thats not his.No one dare to ask why would an idiot deposit to clinton in his name but as I earlier said
It happens only in India lalalalalalalala

praveen taneja

We are all discussing the problems. Where is the solution? Killing all Politicians isnt one. You kill the present one but that cannot ensure that the New coming ones shall be better. In all probablities they shall be worse.
Maybe in long term educating the masses can be a small step. Our allergy to vote has to be dispensed with.
There should be some rule to disqalify all that are standing in an election. A voter should have the right to Vote 'against' all and that should make them inelligible to stand for election in that constituency till next election if the 'rejections' out number the votes polled by any individual. Also some mechanism to 'recall' the elected representative if he doesnt deliver.
Yes brothers there is a rule called 49-0:D
that can b used as per i know from the form which is with returning officers u can use that which means U are saying that all the idiot standing in ur constituency are hopeless and if someone win with less then the oppose votes whole bunch of monkeys would b debarred from the re election:D
It happens only in India lalalalalalalala:p

N

Niks

I am not able to see thanks button in many good threads in TA section. Whats more strange the thanks button appears for selected posts in a thread :D does anyone decides which posts are legitimate to thank? :D
any comments...

rkkarnani

Yes brothers there is a rule called 49-0:D
that can b used as per i know from the form which is with returning officers u can use that which means U are saying that all the idiot standing in ur constituency are hopeless and if someone win with less then the oppose votes whole bunch of monkeys would b debarred from the re election:D
It happens only in India lalalalalalalala:p
I myself had posted the details of 49O elsewhere on the Forum, but how many of us know about it. Moreover the provision for disbarring is not there. The process is cumbersome and also exposes the secerecy of my vote to which I am entitled. A 'button' to this effect can easily be incorporated in all electronic voting machines.

sudoku1

I am not able to see thanks button in many good threads in TA section. Whats more strange the thanks button appears for selected posts in a thread :D does anyone decides which posts are legitimate to thank? :D
any comments...
2 make one kilo honey,bees have 2 visit 4million flowers.....
Travelling a distance equal to 4times around the earth...!

v have 2 'thank' these bees first for their honey......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.