CHEAPEST RT DATA-AMI and MS

thank you trader1010. i saw ur link yesterday and took the demo version of data provider . and today i had a very fruitful day trading. data speed was excellent and got all the stocks i was hoping for.
i have a small capital for trading that is why i was on the lookout for such a provider who offers such good quality data at min price.
thanks to u.. i found one.
keep up the good work.
really appreciate it.

pkgmtnl

Dear friends,
It is to clarify that they offer Exploration mode free to theor annual clients, it was later clarified by them as subscriptions was requested under some confusion, and i am now using NSE + MCX both in annual mode and exploration mode,
NSE RT3 i opted later,
All nse 1200 symbols are available. and MCX too.
extremely satisfied now as data feed is speedy as they learnt to be giving other freebies which is not mentioned on site like NIFTY OPTIONS & DOWS

Last edited:

shanki99

I have come to know that they bluff their clients by promising streaming RT data if they pay for annual mode, but later on demand extra money for adding this feature for their annual mode clients.....
see and beware of them
How do u know that?? Was the information credible? Can some one like Trader1010 confirm this? U shld have been using this stuff for quite long now.

shanki99

thank you trader1010. i saw ur link yesterday and took the demo version of data provider . and today i had a very fruitful day trading. data speed was excellent and got all the stocks i was hoping for.
i have a small capital for trading that is why i was on the lookout for such a provider who offers such good quality data at min price.
thanks to u.. i found one.
keep up the good work.
really appreciate it.
How is ur experience now? Have u taken any package and started using it fulltime?? Plz let us know...

VJAY

Hi,
Some querry reg dataprovider.
1.Is any one able to watch multiple charts?
2.able to scan scrips using some afl in ami?
3.Is volume showing properly on other tfs(not in tick)

Please give some clarity about abv querris.

Thanks&Regards
VJAY

pkgmtnl

Dear friends,
It is to clarify that they offer Exploration mode free to theor annual clients, it was later clarified by them as subscriptions was requested under some confusion, and i am now using NSE + MCX both in annual mode and exploration mode,
NSE RT3 i opted later,
All nse 1200 symbols are available. and MCX too.
extremely satisfied now as data feed is speedy as they learnt to be giving other freebies which is not mentioned on site like NIFTY OPTIONS & DOWS

Hi,
Some querry reg dataprovider.
1.Is any one able to watch multiple charts?
2.able to scan scrips using some afl in ami?
3.Is volume showing properly on other tfs(not in tick)

Please give some clarity about abv querris.

Thanks&Regards
VJAY
Dear VJay and others,

I am facing certain issues with my MDP. If someone has faced similar issues and has found a solution please let me know. The MDP support claims its Amibrokers problem not theirs and refused to do anything about it. They quoted their disclaimer which I've mentioned below.

I am using Amibroker 5.20 professional.

The volume that my Amibroker shows is different during market hours and after market hours when I use MDP. I use the standard Volume AFL that comes with Amibroker.

I have attached screen shots for details about my problem here:

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/data-feeds/2...tml#post324315

Please help.

P.S.
MDP disclaimer:
Disclaimer: All Rights Reserved On This Private Test Website Undergoing Simulation. NSE, BSE, MCX, Yahoo, AMIBROKER & METASTOCK and All Other Registered Logos/ Companies / Organizations are Acknowledged Of Being Their Own Independent Identities Without Having Any Connection Whatsoever to us. No Claim made for the Accuracy Of Content, Data or Service. Speed Of Data Feed is Dependent On Many Conditions including Broadband speed, System Performance and Network Conditions. Products Contained May Include Data Available Freely On Net. RT/Real Time Data Is Only Product Name. Data Provided For Educational Purposes Only And Not For Actual Trading. Any Unauthorised Payment Made Shall Be Passed On To Charity.

Last edited:
Hrishabh,

This is not MDP issue.its a small config problem.
just flush cache in amibroker. it shall become okay. i have faced this problem when when loading extensive bars. The plugins dont read just the last bar but load all the bars . you can see this in amibroker left side where it shows 4000 bars recd in 0.23 secs like this.