Charts : the good, the bad, and the ugly

But there's one site which is even worse .. ICICI Dir

Here the charts have stopped coming

What say , guys ?

AGILENT
Whenever I try to check for charts in icicidirect, only a small square appears in the middle of the chart :D

Bad charts:
1. bseindia - takes a lot of time to load

Good chart:
1. icharts - simply the best indian online chart, as far as I know/used - be it intraday, eod, indicators, etc. Good speed.
2. stockcharts - very good, although I think it doesn't support indian stocks

Regards,
Praveen.

Whenever I try to check for charts in icicidirect, only a small square appears in the middle of the chart :D

Bad charts:
1. bseindia - takes a lot of time to load

Good chart:
1. icharts - simply the best indian online chart, as far as I know/used - be it intraday, eod, indicators, etc. Good speed.
2. stockcharts - very good, although I think it doesn't support indian stocks

Regards,
Praveen.
Thanks for that Praveen

So if we have to rank out of 10 . would u agree with the fwg marks :

- ICICI Dir : 0 ( as long as they are truant)
- Myiris : 1
- BSE : 3

I cant comment abt icharts and stockcharts

Other views ?

AGILENT
PS My idea is to compile a comprehensive ratings list eventually, with rationale for each rating , and features outlined

So if we have to rank out of 10 . would u agree with the fwg marks :

- ICICI Dir : 0 ( as long as they are truant)
- Myiris : 1
Hello Agilent,

I've not even went to the home page of Myiris so far. So can't comment on the same.

As far as ranking is concerned, make sure you give the least score to icicidirect, then followed by BSE.

Give good ranking to icharts. If you haven't seen it, please have a look at their differnt kinds of charts : www.icharts.in.

If you want me to give some ratings, here they are:
- ICICI Dir : 0
- Icharts : 7

Praveen.

Hello Agilent,

I've not even went to the home page of Myiris so far. So can't comment on the same.

As far as ranking is concerned, make sure you give the least score to icicidirect, then followed by BSE.

Give good ranking to icharts. If you haven't seen it, please have a look at their differnt kinds of charts : www.icharts.in.

If you want me to give some ratings, here they are:
- ICICI Dir : 0
- Icharts : 7

Praveen.
Thanks

Even yahoo finance charts are good . I wd rate them 8 on 10 ... see sample
http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#chart5:symbol=ARL.NS;range=2y;indicator=volume;charttype=ohlc;crosshair=on;logscale=off;source=undefined

And mind u .. this has charts of cos on world stock exchanges , not merely India

AGILENT