Charts for the Day

Sukhani was saying Jain Irrigation has broken out of a double bottom pattern. How is that?

Sukhani was saying Jain Irrigation has broken out of a double bottom pattern. How is that?
He may be talking about bottom on daily charts at 25th may and 4th june...on charts see two doji bars...

Infact if you know reading prices, then switch to monthly charts and see the real bar which triggered uptrend in JISL early got tested and it holds, thats a positive sign, if it holds it up...i would love to see a close above 79 on weekly to hace good upsides min till 95-98 zone...

Esse

Hi Anil,
I am attaching a weekly chart of icicibank. I think it is a triangle formation. Would like to have you opinion on the same as well as the stock for 1 month perspective. Also the second last candle would be a hammer I suppose.
Thanks

Last edited:

• Overall flow is down,and also the run up from 115-27 got corrected in fewer bars

Price hold earlier pin bar support, now bouncing off, need to close above 2 day prior close to have a strength test
    119.5 a stiff resistance seems to be in place
    On downside 110 level is warning of weakness creeping in confirmed
    Important point to remember, as our vigilant member 'PRST' pointed out, it already formed bearish engulfing
    The case i posted this chart, is to follow up our discussion and to check how markets react, to learn something in store

mangup

Hi AT,

Now it's better.
Can u pl explain the term reversal bar? Is there any identification, trading rules?

Hi AT,

Now it's better.
Can u pl explain the term reversal bar? Is there any identification, trading rules?

hi,
thanks..yes i will explain it with a post on it...by the way if you are inclined towards price action, then see my thread... i am about to discuss price bar formations and reversal formations, there are many but i stick with few which i understand or rather easy to understand, and simple ones to spot on...i would recommend a good book on it

Read 'Martin pring on Price Patterns'...a good source of knowledge indeed in this book...

hi,Esse

• yes your observation is correct its a triangle under development
    As far as trend is concerned short term UP, Int Term down and Long term too down
Crucial levels for any upsides is 875/945 and on downside 783

• Possible demand-supply zone is marked on chart
    As far as trade initiation is concerned i will trade with these levels in mind, right now we are in between, so risk-reward not favourable to initiate trade