Charts for the Day

In July 2017 it was 1200 Rs....now no stopping...just took a breather at 2400
Jubilant food is in uptrend but loosing momentum..also the recent base is not a clean one...a 'v' type bases generally seen where buyers are impatient and want to take price up sooner...but seeing this base after such a long run is not a good one...who wants to buy or is eager to take price higher...after so much of run up...

Volume wise buying is below average...so why is so eagerness to take price up...

If longs trade with caution or trail it...for fresh buys not recommended here...

Nifty made new high today while many sectoral indices seen struggling at 3-5 days lows...There is a carnage going on in midcap and smallcap...play carefully...

Cnx Metal closed below 21 SMA...No new highs with nifty today...
Bse oilgas below 21/50 SMA...
Bse Auto below 21 sma..
Bse telecom below 50 SMA...
Bse Realty below 21 SMA...
Bse Utilities below 50 SMA...
This was analysed on 18th jan...a simple analysis to see whats moving in line with index and where is that divergent move come from...The midcap & smallcap space is under severe punishment since then...The sectors analysed too marked their tops in the same period...

Point of highlighting this is, after looking at midcaps and smallcaps space tell you what all is not well...you should be thinking i am gone mad..already there is so much of carnage going on in this space...But frankly there is still some blood available and bears will make sure nobody left out there...
Yes i am expecting more pain in coming days in midcap and smallcap space...and it will be such a painful, people invested in same would regret it badly...

What to do now....nothing just take note of what positions you are holding and see that rallies should be used well to lighten up...this is purely smart game going on...midcap and smallcap bleeding and large cap just managed to hold the index...so after midcap and smallcap its large cap turn...

Trade with plan. dont average on downside...its a bad strategy..you never know what shit you are averaging down...

I am not scaring, but only advising to trade with plan and tight risk management...avoid leverage in this space...

vikas2131

This was analysed on 18th jan...a simple analysis to see whats moving in line with index and where is that divergent move come from...The midcap & smallcap space is under severe punishment since then...The sectors analysed too marked their tops in the same period...

Point of highlighting this is, after looking at midcaps and smallcaps space tell you what all is not well...you should be thinking i am gone mad..already there is so much of carnage going on in this space...But frankly there is still some blood available and bears will make sure nobody left out there...
Yes i am expecting more pain in coming days in midcap and smallcap space...and it will be such a painful, people invested in same would regret it badly...

What to do now....nothing just take note of what positions you are holding and see that rallies should be used well to lighten up...this is purely smart game going on...midcap and smallcap bleeding and large cap just managed to hold the index...so after midcap and smallcap its large cap turn...

Trade with plan. dont average on downside...its a bad strategy..you never know what shit you are averaging down...

I am not scaring, but only advising to trade with plan and tight risk management...avoid leverage in this space...
Thoroughly agree....It happens at fag end of every cycle -Midcap and Smallcap bleed while index is managed . 2015-2016 kind of market is coming..

Stocks closing below 200 SMA...Many names joined the list specially from pharma, cement, food processing , hotels, textiles, transport & logistics...
Watch the scrips from sectors testing water below 200 sma after many months of uptrend..for example. in pharma Nathbiogen...such scrips have chances of going for interemdiate downtrend on weekly charts..In case of nathbiogen 200 sma tested in march 2018...prior to that in tested 200 sma in april-2016...long time back...