Charts for the Day

Finally ONGC is showing some sign of relief from falling... last two days volume based on delivery was exceptionally great. Let s look forward for follow up session whether its real bottom or pull back..

Anil Ji ur views please..

Was about to put this chart in morning but resisted as sometimes many get confused to catch the scrip in downtrend...but those who know money management know how to play the game...

Anyways, holding s/R zone on closing basis will matter here...below that again weakness...

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

Repco homes...
This is one of trade i had taken in june month...sorry for not posting here...just posting now for educational purpose only...
Sir are you still holding or exited, how do you plan to manage this trade or managed it?

Vivek

Sir are you still holding or exited, how do you plan to manage this trade or managed it?

Vivek
The price structure telling its a valid cup & handle with below normal volumes on handle formations, so i am looking at handle breakout...to enter the trade...

I entered trade on 1st june at near to closing price of 785 levels...As i trade for initial few days at 2ATR SL...coming in at 730 levels...Also 50 SMA at 737 on the same day...

Another add to original positions came at 9th june as above avg volumes came in on same day...

Now i am trailing with moving average...i usually book partial profits at 10%-15%...after that i trailed original positions with 50 SMA or 200 SMA...If positions is more volatile compared to nifty i trailed it with 50 SMA else i trailed it with 200 SMA also...

Now how you know how much volatile your position is wrt nifty:

Nifty: closing 9595 ATR(14): 81.13
Repco: Closing 778 ATR(14) : 25.55

Nifty: ATR as % of price = 0.84%
Repco: ATR as % of Price = 3.3%

so repco position is 3.3/0.84 = 3.92 times more volatile than nifty...so your allocations should be in accordance with it...more volatile positions will get smaller allocation...

Nifty is in short term downtrend...in intermediate and long term its still up...
MACD on daily is looking down with -ve divergence and weekly too turned down but still above that 9ema crossover...

9603-9625 will act as resistance zone...sustaining above this positive for bulls...
We identified the exhaustion by midcaps & smallcaps and since then nifty is showing fatigue to carry on higher...

With launch of GST from july 1st, lets see whether LIC got mandate to hold market higher till then...

50 SMA in first sight for institutions to add on existing positions..so ideally that a good point to enter stocks again for further rise...Breaking below 50 sma with volumes will put whole intermediate trend under risk...

Nifty as per our analysis reacted at said resistance zone of 9613-25 levels and minimum expectation of this fall to test is towards 50 SMA levels and near to 9455-60 levels...The short term levels tested, now big players will come in here..month end closing due today...Open for this month was at 9603 levels we are way down from it...closing here in this region of 9445-55 its not good for bulls in intermediate term...

ravi2126

Not a big fan of pharma as of now but a casual look at the chart, its showing a accumulation under progress...Trade with stoploss only...

At every bottoming in attracts fewer downside volumes and then taken off from base with above avg clean upbars...thats a sign of healthy bottoming...
Anil'ji when u will say its really accumulation...when it trade above 200SMA with volume...?

Nifty as per our analysis reacted at said resistance zone of 9613-25 levels and minimum expectation of this fall to test is towards 50 SMA levels and near to 9455-60 levels...The short term levels tested, now big players will come in here..month end closing due today...Open for this month was at 9603 levels we are way down from it...closing here in this region of 9445-55 its not good for bulls in intermediate term...
As analysed, nifty got attraction by interested players at 50 SMA...Also in the end managed to close above 9445-55, infact well above it...

9530-60 is now support zone which should hold on for further gains...

On upside see resistance coming in at 9675-90 zone...