Charts for the Day

Anil"ji, how you read this type of moves...?
Nifty n Bank nifty moving but scripts wise no movement....

Raviji,

Nifty & BankNifty moving and scrips too moving...but we traders failed to see what is moving...its a serious rotation out there...with advent of quant and algorithms..its getting difficult to get into short term trend...as soon we spot the trend, the trend expires...

My experience in market is not so longer and i had not analyzed the starts of previous bull runs..but i think, we as a trader just have scrips in mind which are favorites of previous bull run...it is not necessary that the same scrips will be performer of this run too...we need to get above our pre-conceived thoughts...

The baton of earlier rise is of this trend is with Auto,Metal,power, IT, some pharma scrips...now this run is coming from Power,Cement,RIL, Infra stocks like LT...so its really a rotation in market and we need to spot it...whatever tools you used, you need to get this feel of whats going on...Then only one can see whats happening behind the screen...

There are some doubts in this run...but who cares...as long as money is flowing into market,everybody is happy out there...

vikas2131

Raviji,

Nifty & BankNifty moving and scrips too moving...but we traders failed to see what is moving...its a serious rotation out there...with advent of quant and algorithms..its getting difficult to get into short term trend...as soon we spot the trend, the trend expires...

My experience in market is not so longer and i had not analyzed the starts of previous bull runs..but i think, we as a trader just have scrips in mind which are favorites of previous bull run...it is not necessary that the same scrips will be performer of this run too...we need to get above our pre-conceived thoughts...

The baton of earlier rise is of this trend is with Auto,Metal,power, IT, some pharma scrips...now this run is coming from Power,Cement,RIL, Infra stocks like LT...so its really a rotation in market and we need to spot it...whatever tools you used, you need to get this feel of whats going on...Then only one can see whats happening behind the screen...

There are some doubts in this run...but who cares...as long as money is flowing into market,everybody is happy out there...

Bull market continues as long as there are people who have doubts about it.. As soon as everybody is sure..that means we are in last phase of bull market..