Charting sites please..

spiritunit

Thanks for the information guys.

One additional piece of info please...which are the sites that allow an export of the charts (so that we can take these and draw our own trend lines etc.) What I mean is is there a way to take these graphs into a drawing software (say MS Paint or Visio) or whatever, so that we can play with these graphs.

Thanks again
Berry
I am using Sharekhan's Tradetiger and its good for charting (both live and EOD) also used icharts.in before, works great as well. For, icharts.in it works on Java Based Platform, so that you can draw trend lines and other technical indicators on live charts. I have not tried exporting the charts!

Lots of companies do provide, if you pay more than 2500 for charting, it means you are being taken for a ride!!!!

icharts provide for around 700 pm
Trade tiger from sharekhan is free, you only have to open an account
Amibroker you can take trial version and pay around 1,600 for best data feed from global data feeds
None of the above mentioned charting packages are good. you can't beat esignal in charting. they are the best in this business and have been long before the other companies even started.

How is it that i m taken for a ride here . I do not understand. Also 2500 is just one trade away on intraday.

There is also tradestation. But doesn't cater to indian markets.

I m just waiting for some company to come out with MT4 , then i m moving to MT4.

Hi,

Please let me know some sites that provide charting services for Indian equities, preferably free ones, but would like to know of the paid once too.

Thanks in advance
Berry
If you are interested in EOD analysis then there is a good free charting software for NSE stocks .You just have to register and use it for free. I found it useful as it has quite a lot of features for drawing , saving templates etc.

I found this software through this link,

http://tradecatcher.blogspot.in/2011/01/free-download-eod-charting-software.html

avad

friends have you noticed a bit difference in charts from tradetiger and other sources? not a major difference but a slight one? can it affect our trading ?

free verson says 15 minitues delayed sir
Nope.. the quotes are hardly delayed by 10-15 seconds as compared to NOW. This delay problem existed in earlier versions (1.0.4.xx), but not in the later versions (2.xx ).