CCi Afl

sr114

Example : In 5 min Cci crossed the zero line at 1075 price and closed at 1080. I want 1075 to be printed. The high was 1085, low - 1070 & open 1070.

Regards,
Do u know how Amibroker collects data - specially tick data. all OHLC fields are same
ex

in real time the price at which crossover occurs will be displayed - but if u go by the larger tf then the Close price will be displayed as the bar in that tf contains the OHLC data

look at the screenshot and also see the afl's action in lower tf - then u cud understand what u wanted the afl does that

rgds
subroto

sr114

Hi, can you kindly help me out.

Regards.
Foloz

what u want - for that u have to subscribe to the data provider like GFDL or get the manshi data thru DDE ( ask Sunny for that)

otherwise just change in the code - "Price at crossover" - and it will show that. actually in the tick data - the open, hi , lo , close - all have a single value ( see the screenshots earlier posted) and u will know that close price does not means the the close price rather the price at that tick data or data flowing into ur system or in ami

rgds
subroto

i also want to buy on 100

how to do that ?

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Background_Setting");
SetChartBkGradientFill( ParamColor("BgTop", colorBlack),
ParamColor("BgBottom", colorDarkGrey),ParamColor("TitleBack",colorGrey40));
SetChartBkColor(ParamColor("Outer Panel",colorPaleBlue));
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("CCI cross zero");
pds = Param( "Periods", 14, 1, 200, 1 );
cc=CCI(pds);

a=Cross(cc,0);
b=Cross(0,cc);

col=IIf(a,colorBrightGreen,colorRed);

Plot( CC, "", col, styleLine,styleThick );
Plot(0,"",colorWhite,styleLine,styleThick);
Title =
EncodeColor(colorWhite)+ "CCI and Close price " + "\n " + Name() + " | " + EncodeColor(colorBrightGreen)
+ EncodeColor(colorBrightGreen) + "\n " + Date()
+"\n"+EncodeColor(colorWhite) +" Zero crossed CCI Cls Price ="+ IIf(a,C,IIf(b,C,Null)) ;
_SECTION_END();