Caveat emptor - Buyer beware - Fair Value of SENSEX updated!

biyasc

Dear Biyasc,

Thanks for the wonderfull response. Its your personal view. I differ with you.

Regards,
Wellwisher
before few years ago i received lots of their mail/everyday with some non-sensce kind of analysis/recommendations & their attarctive joining offer/s. at last i blocked their email address. you may search lots of free forums like, gsn, stockhifi. & you will find lots of cheap ads to gather clients. & this business is still on. & yes you must be differ than me.

Dear biyasc,

The site I mentioned is free from date of inception.

Hence you have it all mixed it up. I said I differ with you, not different with you.

Good luck to you.

Just see this about RPL he told in chat now after the SEBI announcement came :

trader8887: sebi examining insider trading rpl

Aryan: wonderful news

Aryan: they couldnt bring it down

Aryan: to buy

Aryan: so using the unethical way

Aryan: after few days

Aryan: rpl will cleared

Aryan: of insider trading

Aryan: and at lower levels, those who hve to buy will buy

Aryan: the great indian rope trick

Aryan: just give a idea

Aryan: 2.30 crores was volumes when it came down rpl

Aryan: now 3.50 crores

Aryan: who had to buy

Aryan: did buy

Aryan: rpl

Aryan: lol

Aryan: oh god

Aryan: what mundane games they play

Aryan: when will the grow up

krsna: Insiders are trading now!!!!

Aryan: same games

Aryan: same tricks

RPL now trading @ 157. If this is nonsense to you. I am really sorry my friend.

Regards,
Wellwisher

biyasc

Dear biyasc,

The site I mentioned is free from date of inception.

Hence you have it all mixed it up. I said I differ with you, not different with you.

Good luck to you.

Just see this about RPL he told in chat now after the SEBI announcement came :

trader8887: sebi examining insider trading rpl

Aryan: wonderful news

Aryan: they couldnt bring it down

Aryan: to buy

Aryan: so using the unethical way

Aryan: after few days

Aryan: rpl will cleared

Aryan: of insider trading

Aryan: and at lower levels, those who hve to buy will buy

Aryan: the great indian rope trick

Aryan: just give a idea

Aryan: 2.30 crores was volumes when it came down rpl

Aryan: now 3.50 crores

Aryan: who had to buy

Aryan: did buy

Aryan: rpl

Aryan: lol

Aryan: oh god

Aryan: what mundane games they play

Aryan: when will the grow up

krsna: Insiders are trading now!!!!

Aryan: same games

Aryan: same tricks

RPL now trading @ 157. If this is nonsense to you. I am really sorry my friend.
Regards,
Wellwisher
oh really, so the owner of the website has become a social worker. thats good. & yes it still nonsense to me. & you dont feel sorry. i am talking about the website not about you.

Re: Renuka

Views on Renuka :

kamalthukral: aryan vol in renuka future again soaring

Aryan: its a clear break out

Aryan: kamal

Aryan: no brains needed

Aryan: 1006

Aryan: was double top in F

Aryan: it took out

Aryan: and zoomed

kamalthukral: now what is the resistance for it 1055

Aryan: renuka

Aryan: 1025

Aryan: 1035

Aryan: 1045

Aryan: 1055

Aryan: every 10 bucks it has resistance

Aryan: clear break out i think above 1060

Aryan: and the volumes should move up by atleast 10 lacs from the current volumes

Aryan: then its a break out

Regards,
Wellwisher

Dear biyasc,

I do not wish to engage you. Aryan is not here to defend himself, hence you can have your say.

The truth is that the site has never asked its boarder one rupee till date.

I am sure if there are other boarders who also use theindianstocks , they will vouch for the same. I shall stop commenting on your post.

Good Luck.

Regards,
Wellwisher

biyasc

Re: Renuka

Views on Renuka :

kamalthukral: aryan vol in renuka future again soaring

Aryan: its a clear break out

Aryan: kamal

Aryan: no brains needed

Aryan: 1006

Aryan: was double top in F

Aryan: it took out

Aryan: and zoomed

kamalthukral: now what is the resistance for it 1055

Aryan: renuka

Aryan: 1025

Aryan: 1035

Aryan: 1045

Aryan: 1055

Aryan: every 10 bucks it has resistance

Aryan: clear break out i think above 1060

Aryan: and the volumes should move up by atleast 10 lacs from the current volumes

Aryan: then its a break out

Regards,
Wellwisher
it looks like that you are part of this website. from your joining date you are trying to promote the website in tradeji. just look few of your previous posts, -

http://www.traderji.com/148836-post1.html
http://www.traderji.com/144444-post1.html
http://www.traderji.com/145070-post9.html
http://www.traderji.com/148391-post1.html

even Cv has edited your posts for "promoting website". what do you say?

Last edited by a moderator:

biyasc

Dear biyasc,

I do not wish to engage you. Aryan is not here to defend himself, hence you can have your say.

The truth is that the site has never asked its boarder one rupee till date.

I am sure if there are other boarders who also use theindianstocks , they will vouch for the same. I shall stop commenting on your post.

Good Luck.

Regards,
Wellwisher
i am talking about your mentioned website & nt about you. dil pe mat le yaar. but i feel very happy. please stop comment.

Last edited:
Today's Tech view

Tech View - 18.03

The slope of hope ?

The US markets exhibited significant divergences after a hugely volatile session spent most day in the red as the street went into a tizz on speculation that Lehman could be the next Bear and then momentum turned bullish late in the day, and the Dow Jones staged a remarkable triple-digit rally before pulling back to a gain of 21 points at close, The Nasdaq and S&P not so lucky losing 35 and 11 resp.The VIX hit 32, $ Index at 71 , the yen/$ at 97.30

Oil prices plummeted on profit taking as hedgies unwound positions once the yen puts at 100/ 97 got triggered.. Crude shed $4.53 to close at $105.68, in direct opposition to the direction normally taken after a Fed rate cut (usually, Fed action prompts a rise in oil prices). Gold futures rallied as high as $1,033.90 an ounce today, as the Fed's decision to issue a quarter-point rate cut and news from Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers touched a nerve. The session closed with a far-smaller +$3.10 an ounce, to $1,002.60.

The Fed speaks tonight and the street is pricing in a total 75 basis point cut including yesterdays emergency cut The logic - the 2-Year Treasury note currently yields a paltry 1.48% . Comparatively, the Fed funds rate rests at 3%, implying that the Federal Reserve is still far behind the curve. Against this backdrop, it is doubtful that anything less than a 75-basis-point cut will have a positive impact on stocks in the weeks ahead.

If /when Co-ordinated Central Bank Interventions (CCIB) starts and Soveriegn funds begin to enter the demand Function (price follows volume) of the market - it will throw technical analysis off by a huge - huge margin. Is this the slope of hope ? Can't find a better way to put it than this than this blog Forward Thinking for the Markets by Mike Paulenoff

"I have one theory, having spent eight years proprietary trading foreign exchange for a major NYC bank: that the powers that be realize the dollar has to stabilize or be stabilized and that the carte blanche one-way "freebie" dollar short has got to come to an end -- to ensure that the global financial markets do not implode. If the G-7 or the G-10 coordinated a powerful intervention to sell euro and yen, to buy dollars, then my sense is that a massive one-way trade would rip towards the exits, the dollar could soar 5%-8%, gold and commodities would take a bath, oil would plunge, the flight-to-quality in bonds would be reversed, and money likely would flow into equities in a hurry." http://www.safehaven.com/article-9698.htm

We saw a start of the CCIB action yesterday - Commodities particularily agri and base metals sold off as did oil . The yen is back above the 97 yen/$ mark and gold has fallen below 1000$. Expect no help from the Hangseng/ Taiwan or Shanghai as the political issues over Tibet will dominate investor sentiment in that part of the globe. The Nikkei and the BSE should lead a tentative Asian rally as the street waits for Ben.

No positional trades today. Hold existing positions.

The day ahead 18th March 2008

Support 14723/4448 - Pivot 15000/4500 - Resistance 15335/4600

PCR 0.70

Weak below 14723 / strong above 15000 BSE

Maintaining our view even though 4600 broke on a closing basis after 3 days of holding out with Bear Sterns liquidating deliveries.A one day blip on the back of a unprecdented event - a major I- Bank collapse can skew currencies and technicals for a day not the week. The Long term trend line is intact and technically markets are poised at support on the RSI and the PCR . While the Sensex has made a new low and has given the lowest closing this year, the Nifty is still holding out above the Jan low. The Dow , S&P and Nasdaq are also holding out above the Jan 22 lows.

Wait ,watch the price and the volume action today. Anyone shorting at lows today is in effect selling at support. A close above the 4600 spot level indicates the shorts are out and we are on neutral turf. If not, then we are back to the drawing board post Fed speak .

Tentative open , high volatility with dual moves but that PCR indicates we should close in the green

Regards,
Wellwisher

PS : I am not the author of this technical view newsletter.

Today's Tech view - 19.03.2008

Beyond shadow of doubt -at" Fear Value"

The turbo jet fuel was lethal for the bears and the yen's movement must be giving currency traders nightmares! The yen is back up above 100 as we write this from 97+ last night even as Uncle Ben delivered that 75 b point cut taking the official tally to 1% and financial stocks flew as Lehman/ Goldman's results beat the street.Despite the media vultures circling - Lehman still survives and the stock closed 10% up. The news helped financial stocks bounce higher across the board, and the Dow rallied at breakneck speed to a 400+ rally, the Nasdaq + 91 and hallelujah, the S&P closed up 54 points at 1330. Vix fell 20% below 26, Gold dropped $25 fell below $980 and closed at 983$ , though crude remained at $108.

US inflation and housing start numbers revealed higher than expected PPI core inflation and falling construction activity amid a very weak niche - the worst in a decade. The Fed was evidently not impeded in its decision by these numbers and has in fact, argued that a slowing economy will bring down inflationary pressures. For weeks now doomsayers have been lining up the dominoes now in their special bulletins and the media cartel continue to feed off the bears - The dogs will bark - be it about - Left noises ,investigations ,bankruptcies, bomb blasts whatever... that is the nature of the beast. Ignore them as for most of that news is in the price and markets are now trading at " Fear value " Volatility will continue to remain the dominant feature of the metals as the battle of the speculators seeking safe-haven versus those who see a demand slump continues to unfold in the trading pits.Metals and base metals in particular are now seeing some really painful cuts as hedge funds wind up those trades.
Two key takeways from yesterdays Fed action - the first beyond shadow of doubt that the Fed and Congress is pulling out all stops to stem the financial sector from imploding. and the second the Fed did leave the door open for additional rate cuts. In its statement, the Fed warned that downside risks remain and it would act in a timely manner if needed.We continue with our buy the dip theme and a close on the yen above the 100/yen mark , the S&P above 1338 confirms that the worst is behind for Global inc.

In Asia , China continues to tighten monetary policy as expected to rein in inflation. . The yen is back around 100 - a steady move above 100.25 will indicate the carry traders are back. Asia has rushed out of the gate expect steady buying back home from start to finish as D-street is below fear value .The advance tax numbers for India Inc were stellar leaving beyond shadow of doubt that growth is still firm and as long as you have picked the right horse , the technicals wont matter except to momentum traders.

Oh and yes, do expect more bad news - with that gap up its inevitable the bears will fire all guns. More bankruptcy stories???

The day ahead 19th March 2008

Support 15335/4600 - Resistance 15900/4782

PCR 0.70

Weak below 15335/ strong above 15900 BSE

Maintaining our view - on technicals MACD and stoch lines both indicate a crossover despite markets giving up all gains at close yesterday.

Sun outage over/ NAV buying by funds in view of truncated week/ Indian ADR's up

Bulls will jump in with all guns firing above yesterdays high .Focus on index heavies and anticipate some profit taking and lots of rumours ahead of the long weekend as bears will fight the 4700 level and bulls will want a comfortable close above danger zone.

Punter picks - Educomp/ India Bulls/ Renuka/ GMR/ Rcom/ RCAP at crucial support at 1050

The next move forward hinges on our Dark Horse for the week/ month/ year the Bank Nifty - Resistance at 7100 above that expect a blast off on the BSE/ Nifty

Regards,
Wellwisher