CAUTION FOR ALL: Election KHICHDI update

@beethoven
@prasadam
@savant Garde
@Ajax

Gentlemen,
I respect and admit that you are smart and wise.

My father was hospitalised because of market crash in 2004 so my post is only to warn small investors to protect their earnings and stay away. I have not given any recommendations or tips :annoyed: nor wish to do so. My post is to only help people to "AVOID LOSS" and not aimed at making profit.

I know you people are smart traders and might have predicted the downfall of the market using technicals or didnt you :rofl:

Secondly how many of u made money on tuesday and lost it on wednesday and today using your technicals.:rofl:

Thirdly, Technicals and fundamentals are useless in a market driven by momentum.

Finally, if all of the users of this forum where so well aquainted then every one would be running a wealth management agency instead of posting here

so stop blabbing around about your technicals and recommendations :D

I will not be repling any more, It is up to the readers to decide what they want to do.

SavantGarde

Hi Izzner,

Will Check Tonight What All You Can BUY Will Put A Post For You In My Thread.

So Check It Tomorrow Before The Market Starts & Only 25% Of The Amount You Had Mentioned.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

sure Savant sir

will buy as much as possible 2morrow...:thumb:

but shall I invest completely or should I keep some cash

izzner

Hi,
I have been following a couple of forums and traderji is one of them.
So decided to break the news here before anywhere else.:thumb:

FOR ALL RETAIL INVESTORS
1) Stay out of the markets on 15/may/2009 and from 18may09 to 21May 09.
2) 7 out of 10 top brokerage firms have sent instructions to all their branches to go short will all muscle power on 18may09. Expect to push Nifty down to 2900 to 3100 and keep it there for for a couple of days. The rally on 12th was a systematic misdirection. HNI were asked to go short on stock futures and susequently the markets cooled off on 13th and 14th.
3) Brokerage firms have instructed to do a misdirection attempt again on 15th to build up positions.
4)Instructions further contemplate to keep the markets down by going short until further instructions.

Please take your calls with utmost care...
I understand how bad it feels one looses his hard earned money...
Sensex @12093(+220) & Nifty@3651(+57) at 1:00 pm Is this a misdirection attempt..??? before mondays crash..???..:sos:

Did not have the guts to execute any trade today.:(

Waiting for Savant Sir's recommendations...:thumb:

@beethoven
@prasadam
@savant Garde
@Ajax

Gentlemen,
I respect and admit that you are smart and wise.

My father was hospitalised because of market crash in 2004 so my post is only to warn small investors to protect their earnings and stay away. I have not given any recommendations or tips :annoyed: nor wish to do so. My post is to only help people to "AVOID LOSS" and not aimed at making profit.

I know you people are smart traders and might have predicted the downfall of the market using technicals or didnt you :rofl:

Secondly how many of u made money on tuesday and lost it on wednesday and today using your technicals.:rofl:

Thirdly, Technicals and fundamentals are useless in a market driven by momentum.

Finally, if all of the users of this forum where so well aquainted then every one would be running a wealth management agency instead of posting here

I will not be repling any more, It is up to the readers to decide what they want to do.
so check the performance of PMS accounts of these great brokerages, all these big ones are down more than nifty and sensex, some near 70%. Also enquire how many of them outperformed the benchmark in the bull run. I bet all our knowldgeable members are better than them anyway.

sudoku1

positional traders (bulls) & invstrs need not worry as long as 10775 is held on close.....only TA had signalled an entry for bulls in this rally on 23rd mar @ a sensex of 9424 (refer the thread 'sensex technicals').....still going great guns....though one day this rally has 2 peter out like other rallies...but the point is 2 remain with the trend till it allows us 2 do so....;)

I agree you points and Specially tha FINAL POINT.

ThE HaMmEr

dey all r actually managing dere funds...buddy......dere are great traders around here.....who make a lott of money using technical knowledge....and many actuaally may be running wealth managment....

no1 discusses dere holy secret of making money and dere business secrets in public...but here we all traders join together and learn frm each other...many great minds hav formulated many things here....

if u are here...visit many of the older threads....dig deep inside....u will find diamonds......full of knowledge.........

its just a advice....coz 1.5 yrs bak i used to b like dis...technicals dun work...news based moves...fundamentals.... bla bla bla.....

nd today....i mean yesterday only i dug out 2 yrs old posts only to learn sumthing amaizingggg.......

dun speak of wat u dun knw..... :) .......u r in 1 of the best forums of india...dig and gain knowledge.....

best o luck.

regards

neeraj

Capricorn

so check the performance of PMS accounts of these great brokerages, all these big ones are down more than nifty and sensex, some near 70%. Also enquire how many of them outperformed the benchmark in the bull run. I bet all our knowldgeable members are better than them anyway.
You have forgotten the number of sub brokers that have shut shop and vanished without a trace mate :D