Candlestick Plugin

swagat86

Hi Bvp, iv used quite a lot of SW. but found most of them useless. I still like Ami and use it everyday. But As Oxy said Meta's got its own features which Ami doesnt hav.

Ami is simple user friendly where as metastock has got some great features like Exploration Expert advisor and some plug ins like Alpha omega rock.

Its like saying AMI is my Girlfriend but Metastock is a very gud frnd. :) :)
Thanks

Use of metastock has its own advantages BVP ;)
Hey Oxus,

I'm not against metastock nor in favour of promoting other softwares. Previously he was using Amibroker, working on some AFLs, etc. Now I think he's trying Metastock. Thats it. Just was sharing some sentiments!

Praveen.

oxusmorouz

Swagat, don't get too carried away with Alphomega :eek:
It uses the zigzag indicator and signals disappear!!

BVP, It's only convenience which counts. The software you started to use 1st will be the software which you continue using till the end (unless situation demands otherwise). My 1st software was worldstockcharts (thats where I built my 1st trading system - without knowing it was a trading system haha) and I'm more comfortable using it than metastock :D ...though metastock is a million times better. Now I'm unable to get adjusted to wealthlab because of this factor:(

There are so many Tenstions in life. Y not laugh and make someone laugh a bit. Atleast some tension will ease. :)
Yes...thats good.

We have so many traders in this forum. But I feel that you are the one who has got good sense of humour among all, be it in forum posts or in chat room :)

Praveen.