Can One ForeSee WhipSaws...?

EagleOne

Hi Nithin
Still 'obsessed' with Whipsaw, are we? :)
God, you should be thankful when it comes, you Mr. Short-Seller! :p

Anyway, I remember I told you about my observed cues once; and you also said later something like 'Red paint all over in a blink' before it hits you with the full force. Remember? ;)

Take care, buddy

CASPER

Anyway, I remember I told you about my observed cues once; and you also said later something like 'Red paint all over in a blink' before it hits you with the full force. Remember? ;)
E1...,

Thanks for your Post..., But 'Red paint all over in a blink' is When the Tsunami ( Whipsaw ) as Hit the Shore .., If SL is kept at Market price they will obviously get triggered.

Well I am looking at Some Strategy/TA methods if One Could Forsee the Whipsaw Coming Like a HUGE Wave.....:D

NB

EagleOne

E1...,

Thanks for your Post..., But 'Red paint all over in a blink' is When the Tsunami ( Whipsaw ) as Hit the Shore .., If SL is kept at Market price they will obviously get triggered.
Well I am looking at Some Strategy/TA methods if One Could Forsee the Whipsaw Coming Like a HUGE Wave.....:D

NB

O, my bholoo friend! Haven't you figured out yet? Whipsaw is a device to do precisely THAT!:D:p

anuragmunjal

I am looking at some Assistance from Traders on Whipsaws...,

With All your experience as Traders can you please Guide/Suggest "Is It Possible to ForeSee Whipsaws Arriving Like Tsunami.....? "

Please Note I am NOT looking at " How to Handle Whipsaws ? "

Knowledge to Foresee Whipsaws Can Be of Great Help to a Trader Isn't it ?

I did bring this Up to Couple of Seniors when we had the Chat room...., Blame My Memory cannot recollect the discussions ...:(

If Some of you are able to ForeSee/Predict Whipsaws..., Could you Kindly Explain how this is done ..This can be of Great Help/Assistance to Me and Other Traders from Making Good Profits OR Getting Saved from Huge Losses.

Thanks In Advance to All who would Post here with Suggestions On How to Foresee Whipsaws ...,

Nithin

hmm I have spent hours on this.... there is no way to predict whether a move will end into a 'trend' or a 'whipsaw'...the key is to make a trading system which is robust enough to take a few whipsaws in a row...or if u are a counter trend trader, your system should get u out early in that one 'trending move'.
the nearest I got was (this was suggested by ST somewhere)....after a major trending move, the chances of 'whipsaws' increase more, v shaped reversals are not very common...though if u look at the past 3 months silver chart , u wd find a 1 or 2 beautiful v shaped reversals...but more often than not, a major trending mkt, on its culmination..turns into a range bound mkt fr a while...though the ranges expand..

regards

trade4joisar