Can I survive in the Markets as a Career Option??

Hi,

You told that you are extremist and have a lot of passion for stock trading. and so do I !!

But . . stock market is all about being unemotional. The more emotional you are . . more difficult it becomes.

Thats the reason all water sun signs specifically Scorpios are considered to be poor at stock trading. Nothing personal but thats because scrorpios tend to have extreme radical opinions and beliefs and are very passionate about most of the things they like.

Needless to say . . I am a SCORPION. lols

jamit_05

Hi,

You told that you are extremist and have a lot of passion for stock trading. and so do I !!

But . . stock market is all about being unemotional. The more emotional you are . . more difficult it becomes.

Thats the reason all water sun signs specifically Scorpios are considered to be poor at stock trading. Nothing personal but thats because scrorpios tend to have extreme radical opinions and beliefs and are very passionate about most of the things they like.

Needless to say . . I am a SCORPION. lols
In that case, Geminis are probably best suited... since they see two sides to everything. :)

thanks... Could you suggest any specific threads or books about technical analysis.... and how would the markets react in this budget fever. I guess it will be too volatile.

thanks.
I think Alexander Elder's books are the best for beginners in Technical analysis based trading
Read the psychology section twice if you have to.

I have been in stock market for the past 10 years. In My view, This is a very challenging field if you are a short term player. But, For Investment view not that much fearful.
For Intraday, Positional and derivatives (F&O) trades, First learn some strategy from various technical books and paper trade it for some months. Then found some good strategy better to suite you. Then strick to that strategy. Backtest that strategy with the old data wheter it is working.

All the Best