Can anyone please guide me on this?

I have some query about placing buy/sell order in odin diet software.

1) i had given sell order in equities at market price,but the order got executed at about 0.6% lower than the actual market price. I checked on google charts as well as on nse but there was no low made at that price. i dont know any other way to check this. I want to check that whether really my order was executed at that price or was it a software problem?

2) when i place buy/sell order with my price (not market price) than also sometimes order gets executed at some different price i.e. other than my punched price. So is there any other way for doing this so that my order gets executed at the same price which I had punched in.

Thanks
stader

SavantGarde

I have some query about placing buy/sell order in odin diet software.

1) i had given sell order in equities at market price,but the order got executed at about 0.6% lower than the actual market price. I checked on google charts as well as on nse but there was no low made at that price. i dont know any other way to check this. I want to check that whether really my order was executed at that price or was it a software problem?

2) when i place buy/sell order with my price (not market price) than also sometimes order gets executed at some different price i.e. other than my punched price. So is there any other way for doing this so that my order gets executed at the same price which I had punched in.

Thanks
stader
With the Scrip Highlighted press 'F3' Key last column will show 'Executed' if the order is executed, similarly it will show other status such as 'Pending' & etc...!!!

Second point you will need to post an image of the screen capture of the order entry to know exactly what the problem is....!!!

SG

thanks for the reply sir

sorry, was not able to update as i was not at home.

i think the first problem is solved (may be solved) b'coz from the message which i received from my broker shows that the average price was the one which i was expecting to be but the person who punched the order had told me the other way round. i'll come to know the real picture when i'll receive contract note for the same.

will not able to post the screen capture as it was call and trade.sorry for that.

second problem was like i punched buy(not market price) order at 500 INR and it gets executed at 500.50 INR. i mean i wanted to ask like is it possible in real.plz excuse me if this sounds like silly question.

Thanks
stader

Last edited:

praveen98

hi stader,
i think you should verify the trade mentioned in the first post with concerned exchange (NSE or BSE), you can verify it online,, keep your contract note handy so that you can fill in the requisite details.
For the second case may be you are entering orders with protection % or a typo error while punching the order.
if you want to execute the trades at exact punched in price place limit orders without protection %.
All the best,
praveen:clap: