Can a Broker run with your money(RK Global ?)

cool_kk

Hi

I am planning to open a account with RK global
So far dealt with HDFC and ICICI

IS it possible small brokers like RKC GLOBAL can run away with your money ?

Thanks
kaps

Hi

I am planning to open a account with RK global
So far dealt with HDFC and ICICI

IS it possible small brokers like RKC GLOBAL can run away with your money ?

Thanks
kaps
yes it is possible .GANGA JAMUNA FINVEST. A DELHI(ROHINI SECTOR -8)BASED MAIN BROKER OF NSE IS ON THE RUN WITH 5CRORE OF RS.I HIMSELF LOST 1.5LAKH OF CASH & AROUND 80000 WORTH OF MY SHARE WHICH IN HIS POOL ACCOUNT.NEITHER NSE OR SEBI COMPENSATE THE CLIENTS IN THIS FRAUD TILL NOW.MOST OF INVESTOR LOST THEIR ENTIRE SAVINGS INCLUDING RETIRE ELDERS. IN GANGA JAMUNA FINVEST YOU CAN TRADE NIFTY50 IN JUST 5000 AS MARGIN MONEY.LEVERAGE UP TO 20TIMES.IN LAST 5 MONTH I FEEL ANGER & AGONY FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY WHICH IS LOOTED BY SUCH A BASTERED -CHEAT BROKER.IF I FIND HIM I WILL KILL HIM.SEBI NSE IS TOOTHLESS .

simple_trader

I am too in hunt for a broker which charges less for intraday. But really afraid of this, if broker shut shop with money :) I have been trading with reliance money for long time, these guys cheating customers by adding new new charges daily. Plan to do swing trades with reliance money and move day trades to some other broker. Many seem to be with RKG; I too have the same concern.

Placebo

ST , try angel broking. The charges are less than the industry average and negotiable as long as the initial deposit is substantial and the frequency of trades is high.

And not too sure why a broker (at least a reputed one) would run away with someone's money because these guys are in for the long run and given enough time they would probably make 10 times more money doing business legitimately than by fooling a few people once and running away.

Cheers And Happy Trading

simple_trader

ST , try angel broking. The charges are less than the industry average and negotiable as long as the initial deposit is substantial and the frequency of trades is high.

And not too sure why a broker (at least a reputed one) would run away with someone's money because these guys are in for the long run and given enough time they would probably make 10 times more money doing business legitimately than by fooling a few people once and running away.

Cheers And Happy Trading
I contacted Angel before, they seem to charge more. They were asking me about 0.03% with some initial capital commitment. I know their service is good.

It is difficult to earn money in day trading, and it becomes even more harder if brokerage is high.

cool_kk

Thanks Guys,

hmm.. replies raises some concerns about these brokers

Reputed like hdfc,icici are safe So what you guys suggest for option & future
which is the safe bet out of reputed.

I got inclined towards RK Global because of 9rs/lot brokerage But seeing some of the cases.. Risk is there.

Any suggestion for options & futures traders, icici I am using But doesn't look good for future trading..

Thanks
Kaps

cool_kk

yes it is possible .GANGA JAMUNA FINVEST. A DELHI(ROHINI SECTOR -8)BASED MAIN BROKER OF NSE IS ON THE RUN WITH 5CRORE OF RS.I HIMSELF LOST 1.5LAKH OF CASH & AROUND 80000 WORTH OF MY SHARE WHICH IN HIS POOL ACCOUNT.NEITHER NSE OR SEBI COMPENSATE THE CLIENTS IN THIS FRAUD TILL NOW.MOST OF INVESTOR LOST THEIR ENTIRE SAVINGS INCLUDING RETIRE ELDERS. IN GANGA JAMUNA FINVEST YOU CAN TRADE NIFTY50 IN JUST 5000 AS MARGIN MONEY.LEVERAGE UP TO 20TIMES.IN LAST 5 MONTH I FEEL ANGER & AGONY FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY WHICH IS LOOTED BY SUCH A BASTERED -CHEAT BROKER.IF I FIND HIM I WILL KILL HIM.SEBI NSE IS TOOTHLESS .
WOW!
Terrible.. Son of B... run away with hard earned money
I am sorry for you and can empathize your anguish with this broker.
Cheap brokerage is the main reason to go for these guys

Last edited:
Well.. any broker can run away with your money.. u cant do anything... but you can be carefull and take some steps to keep your money secure.. for eq. if you are trading in cash.. you can buy the shares and hold them and now shares are registered with NSDL or CDSL. so even if the broker runs away u can claim those shares certs from depository.. and if u are not planning to buy any shares for some time.. dont keep cash in your brokers account.. transfer it to ur bank account.. atleast u will get some daily interest there and ur broker wont be able to siphon off ur cash.. if you are day trading.. then keep so much money u might be needing for margin requirements.. or you can say it wont u if u loose that much money (this is not the best idea) but if you are so paranoid this is the best i can do.. however.. when u go to other brokers like indiainfoline IIFL or indiabulls and say rkglobal is offering such low rates they will tell u the same thing ke dilli company hai pata nai kab uth jayegi aapke paise lekar and all that.. well they have to do that bcoz rkg is taking their business.. for eq.. one lot of nifty in indiabulls used to take away atleast 10points from my pocket and after 10points i was in profit.. but if u see rkglobal you are in profit in 2points.. thats the idea.. rkg wants volume and active traders.. they are not good for longterm investing bcoz a longterm invester does not want to pay monthly 199 or cash segment, etc but yes.. even in that case rkg comes a lot cheaper... well its your decision what you want to do.. its you money.. btw.. u cant trust banks tooo. nobody knows when a bank would evaporate.. :D

Have you made a request with nse? Did they reject it?