buy sell signal

gkpc

I need AFL for this Metastock Expert! have this image only.

It is a half hourly chart!! Has anyone used it? Said to be consistent 88.76% in last 23 month : From April 2009 to Feb 2011
Seems you got it from another Forum where CCMB (Shravan) is active (He was banned from this Forum). I had seen this image posted by Shravan. I dont think you can get this Metastock Expert. CCMB never "sells" or "shares" his Experts that he himself is using. He might not be using it and may share it, you can contact him though I doubt a positive outcome. :D

gkpc

dear all,
this is a buy sell signal for banknifty in 30 minutes. this is a very good system,
does anybody have this expert, please send.

thanks in advance

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2074/buysell.jpg
It is almost like PS Bull Bear power Expert already built in Metastock.... you need not go anywhere looking for it.. if u hv Metastock, u also have this!!! :D Though there are a number of shortcoming is this Expert, one needs to formulate ones own Trading Rules to succeeed!!

rkkarnani

An "Expert" applied on chart in Metastock does not make it Great... Its the trader trading it with discipline does make it great or even The greatest!!

Its difficult to ascertain what Expert is used by just an image. I also have one...

Or if we narrow the Bars, it looks similar to what you have posted :

Very suddenly out of the Blue, I am getting requests for Sharing the Expert used in the above Image!! :confused:
I have it, but its someones properietory thing which I cannot share!! :p :eek:
Please stop PMs and eMails!!
Though I have selfish interest :p in this entire episode : Just a request to all who want it : Can you share what strategy are you people using with this Metastock Expert that makes it so much in demand suddenly!! :D
I did use it for some time in the past but the Rules with which I was trading it

just by looking at the two charts posted a little above the system doesnt seem so canny as people say; i.e. take the 1st long sign early in march... if dont have an efficient exit strategy that single trade will suck your wallet for sure... and what about that awful sequence of 3 shorts - 3 longs in less than 15 bars also in march, they overlapped dangerously.

as for my experience systems always in the market never perform well.

though a little better seems the system posted by rk6996, it's the original one if I've well understood.

just my 2 cents here.

cheers

Very suddenly out of the Blue, I am getting requests for Sharing the Expert used in the above Image!! :confused:
I have it, but its someones properietory thing which I cannot share!! :p :eek:
Please stop PMs and eMails!!
Though I have selfish interest :p in this entire episode : Just a request to all who want it : Can you share what strategy are you people using with this Metastock Expert that makes it so much in demand suddenly!! :D
I did use it for some time in the past but the Rules with which I was trading it

I have it too.... with peak trough system......:)