BUY-SELL- Short Term

chintan786

dear chintan, since u sold today, you will get 40shares less 4 shares ie 36 shares credited in your account on 21st of May.You have sold 4 shares of face value Rs1/- and not the original face value Rs10/-.Even if you have made a mistake,NSE terminal will itself reject such low price.You cannot place a sell order for Rs65/-, when the share is Rs650/-.It will reject as out of range.so dont worry !!!.Cheers!!!.Have a drink(if u do) and enjoy.
bye
ravi
hi Raviji, only today come across ur thread on Buy-sell. I also have some Quries

1. wht is the target for Thomascook in shrt term and Long Term

2. I also Have Colgate due to same reasons.wht can be possible future of this scrip after split.

3.I am looking to invest in Mcleod Russel and RPL. To whom u like to prefer most.
4. I am also holding Tanla and BAGFILMS how u see this stocks.

Thanks in advance

enqiringly urs

Chintan

Re: BUY-SELL- Short Term for 14-05-2007

Ticker Trade Close Target
ALLCARGO Buy 1026 1134.15
APCOTEXIND Sell 36.9 30.75
ETCNET Sell 48.85 47
GSFC Sell 158.5 134.1
HINDLEVER Sell 185.7 156
INDHOTEL Sell 137.15 125.95
JAYSREETEA Sell 109.9 95.75
KTKBANK Sell 173 164.3
MADHUCON Buy 202.05 220.1
NUCENT Buy 5.1 9.05
OTL Buy 23.2 22.45
RADICO Sell 130.5 129.55
RAINCALCIN Buy 32.5 34.15
SHAHALLOYS Sell 84.85 55.5
SHASUNCHEM Sell 95.8 87.85
SSWL Sell 166 125

Thanks to data provided by EagleEyeTrade
Hi Ravi,

We had another poster--Ravi t-- who had contributed to this forum in a big way some time back.....your style is very similar.

Keep your posts coming,Ravi,and all the best!

Saint

Yes ravi & koshyssj,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I clicked on the link even now, but it wouldn't open.
(May be my comp is over-heated coz of continuous usage)

I'll retry tomorrow morning.

Bye for now,

Instaalert

hi Raviji, only today come across ur thread on Buy-sell. I also have some Quries

1. wht is the target for Thomascook in shrt term and Long Term

2. I also Have Colgate due to same reasons.wht can be possible future of this scrip after split.

3.I am looking to invest in Mcleod Russel and RPL. To whom u like to prefer most.
4. I am also holding Tanla and BAGFILMS how u see this stocks.

Thanks in advance

enqiringly urs

Chintan
Dear Chintan,
i dont track individual stocks.i do only a sort of swing trade, as the markets have become extremely unpredictable and volatile.so i track stocks that show breakouts(up/down) and accordingly place buy/sell targets.if any of the above stocks show breakouts, i shall pm u.
bye
ravi

Re: BUY-SELL- Short Term for 14-05-2007

Hi Ravi,

We had another poster--Ravi t-- who had contributed to this forum in a big way some time back.....your style is very similar.

Keep your posts coming,Ravi,and all the best!

Saint
Thank you Saint.Infact i am great fan of your posts.
bye
ravi

where can i find u people chatting ...with intraday calls...i mean discussing and advices from seniors..where to login and chat ..can i know that please...cause for a very new member like me...i need to listen to those experts comments and discussions to gain some knowledge...can u help me in this ..plzz...

Dear Ravi,

Could you please tell me how those charts in your blog are prepared. I would also like to know how you predict the stock will go up or down, and the terms consiolidation, breaking etc.

Thanks in advance

vishal