Buy Nifty 3100 Call Option.

softtouch said:
Yesterday this call was Rs : 10, Today's High : 25 & Close : 22.........It's really zooming.........hey guy's what do u think ? target is 80+ for Buy Nifty 3100 Call Option (27th July 2006).:)
If yesterday u had invested 1 lakhs becomes 2.5 lakhs.......today ...simply gr8

Hi soft,

Great prediction (and a star given by traderji is also true) :) :D .
Keep going on.

Ahmed:)

Today Buy Nifty 3100 Call option has achieved Target and crossed 3100 target and Today NIFTY High : 3121 ( Today Call Price : Rs. 40)

When I had given this call that time price was around Rs. 3.

Thanks
Softtouch :)

softtouch said:
Today Buy Nifty 3100 Call option has achieved Target and crossed 3100 target and Today NIFTY High : 3121 ( Today Call Price : Rs. 40)

Thanks
Congrats softtouch on being right.
Could you please elaborate your reasons behind the prediction.

cheers
m

aad

softtouch said:

Thanks
Dear softtouch,

I am sure you must have made millions in this deal... congrats :) But as I see it, I want to know "how to fish"... It would be a pleasure if you can reveal how you came to that conclusion... or was it a chance since option was quoting @3 ??

Awaiting ur reply....

Regards,

AAD

Today on 27th July @ 10 A.M, Nifty has achieved new target for my call Buy Nifty 3100 Option and it's crossed 3150 ahead of my target and Today NIFTY High : 3158 around ( Today High Price for My Nifty Call, : Rs. 57)

Nothing is impossible...........:).....just have some patience !.

Anyone can simply make 20 times of his money !

Thanks
Softtouch
:)

Today on 27th July, last date of my call...... Nifty has achieved new target for my call Buy Nifty 3100 Option and it's crossed 3162 ahead of my target and Today NIFTY High : 3162 around ( Today High Price for My Nifty Call, : Rs. 60.20)

Nothing is impossible................just have some patience !.

Anyone can simply make 20 times of his money !

Thanks
Softtouch