Burnpur Cements

Raju

Hi,

I have been burned by burn - pur cement..(Very bad pcik from my side...Swing trade)

Thanks Raju..

HI GUYS ,,, just to explain my point further and to support it with data, I have attached an excel sheet which shows the block deals in Burnpur on 03 jan and also explains as to why the price ran up so much ,,,,,

If u check the data , there have been multiple block deals ,,, there are many parties who have bought and if u scroll down u will see the same guys squaring off their positions with small profits ,,, it seems punters had a field day :D

the cycle kept continuing till closing where the prices kept rising becuase there were many punters buying large quantities for small gains ,,, hence the large turnover and price rise ,,,,

For people who have bought it , if ul do not want to exit straight away then pls keep a tight stop loss according to ur own risk taking capacities ,,, tk care

Hi jrfab,

You posted buy and sell data for burnpur cement a while ago (basically day trades for this scrip), can you please tell me where I can find daily buy/sell data for all scrips?

Thanks,
Sharmaji