Bulls euphoria : when does the party end ?

Ahhh...a top picking thread..hurray!

In my opinion, somebody's top can be someone else's bottom.Its difficult to be sure of those things :mad:

Evidence Attached

CV
:eek:
lol :D :D

C

Czar

Ahhh...a top picking thread..hurray!

In my opinion, somebody's top can be someone else's bottom.Its difficult to be sure of those things :mad:

Evidence Attached :D:D

CV
:eek:
rotfl - good one...

Seems a correction is really close (day or 2), but shorting is too risky, any body shorting ?

Intraday chart suggests bulls are getting exhausted (at least for now)

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EBSESN&t=5d&l=on&z=l&q=l&c=
click on 5 day chart

Does that point to a gap down opening tomorrow ..?

How I wish I had those predictive powers which most CNBC analysts (and many members on this forum) seem to have ...

AGILENT:rolleyes:
Well there was no gap down opening that day, but I do feel the party is going in for a break , for now

See the steep intraday falls day before, and today again (a smart rally underway, as I write). Are we seeing a 'dead-cat bounce'... so typical of secondary corrections ?

http://finance.yahoo.com/charts#chart2:symbol=^bsesn;range=5d;indicator=dividend+volume;charttype=ohlc;crosshair=on;logscale=off;source=undefined

Analysts ... pl comment

AGILENT

C

Czar

rotfl - good one...

Seems a correction is really close (day or 2), but shorting is too risky, any body shorting ?

Hozzat ? :eek:

I expect December month to be totally sideways

Last edited by a moderator:

jatayoo

Thats your Good Sense-X.;)
Watch for a close below 3950 though.
:D :D Dear Amit,their will be up's and down's and perhaps as per fibonnachi levels.As i posted on another forum today,the bull run has just begun.We are in the first phase of an industrial revolution:just as we had a green revolution.just stay invested and book part profits at oppertune time and reinvest the same at lower levels.I am not a momentum trader so i cannot say more.

Hey Friends,
Tomorrow 4th December,2006
It seems it will not be a "sher-bazar"
But
a "giddher - bazar "
woulves & Jackals hounding for blood?

wishing you all a voilla- tie llleee day.

C

Czar

:D :D Dear Amit,their will be up's and down's and perhaps as per fibonnachi levels.As i posted on another forum today,the bull run has just begun.We are in the first phase of an industrial revolution:just as we had a green revolution.just stay invested and book part profits at oppertune time and reinvest the same at lower levels.I am not a momentum trader so i cannot say more.

all i can comment on your much prophesied "the bull run has just begun" is "you are too late" imho sometime next year you are going to be hugely dissapointed
:cool:

Broker Special Offers