Bulls, Bears & The Lion

Sultaan

hey atleast he is trying...i guess we have all been throught that phase....
but do appreciate your straight forwardness.
:thumb:
well one can see they are half wrong but puting it so confidently & telling see I told you, anyone gullible will follow the wrong example & the setter of the same.

findvikas

gosh kahaa se aapne wolfe seekha aur khahipe bhi lagaa diyaa :annoyed: even your blog has all hap hazard wolves :annoyed: atleast put disclaimer if you have only half knowledge :mad:
may I ask you what is wrong with that or even better if you can tell me the rules. You might have gone through the website but I have learned it from someone who had taken this course and practiced for over 2years. I have seen the official material as well which happen to be copyrighted otherwise I would have love to share with this forum. there are two things a perfect wave and a not so perfect wave...

I can surely share couple of "official" charts from the document...

Now I would like to know from someone who seem to have complete knowledge about my mistakes in the chart. Like anyone or everyone ofcourse I might have had mistakes but like to know them. Look at my blog "About" section there is a clear cut disclaimer for few blind people who believe in anything and everything what people say and then blame to them...

URL DELETED

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT BET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON WHAT I SAY OR DO. FEEL FREE TO READ THE BLOG AND ENJOY THE CONTENT WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT TRADING IT. I PERSONALLY MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRADING THE SAME CHART

Last edited:

findvikas

now an updated picture with marking & rules... compare this picture with the first picture of the official picture... do you see any similarity..? if you know that volume "do" play a role in wave as well to get confirmation in not so perfect wave and volume was very much supportive in this move... stopping volume before point 5 and then increased volume after point 5

Sultaan

One more thing... I am sure you have not gone through the entire blog and see over 90% accuracy in my charts which I predicted well in advance... and SL was always very marginal
thanks for putting the disclaimer

well for the above, it is well aware that you are more of a bear & when everything is falling left right,. any angle wave fits in a chart if you want to, once your desired direction happens :rofl:

Sultaan

since you were bearish in dec & disappeared in jan, now market falling and meeting any bears expectation and malfitted charts, you are back :D

The problem with wolfe waves is that the author(bil wolfe) contradicts his old views every single day,same with most wolves(practitioners).for instance,its widely known that point 1 has to be a top,but in the picture you posted(bill wolfe material) again the first one,point 1 is nowhere near the top.
Either ways,i was really curious looking at the charts you posted hence was curious if they were wolves.No disrespect sincerely.
thanks and all the best.

may I ask you what is wrong with that or even better if you can tell me the rules. You might have gone through the website but I have learned it from someone who had taken this course and practiced for over 2years. I have seen the official material as well which happen to be copyrighted otherwise I would have love to share with this forum. there are two things a perfect wave and a not so perfect wave...

I can surely share couple of "official" charts from the document...

Now I would like to know from someone who seem to have complete knowledge about my mistakes in the chart. Like anyone or everyone ofcourse I might have had mistakes but like to know them. Look at my blog "About" section there is a clear cut disclaimer for few blind people who believe in anything and everything what people say and then blame to them...

http://blog.vikasverma.com/2010/01/about-blog-or-should-i-say-about-wolf.html

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT BET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON WHAT I SAY OR DO. FEEL FREE TO READ THE BLOG AND ENJOY THE CONTENT WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT TRADING IT. I PERSONALLY MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRADING THE SAME CHART

Last edited:

findvikas

The problem with wolfe waves is that the author(bil wolfe) contradicts his old views every single day,same with most wolves(practitioners).for instance,its widely known that point 1 has to be a top,but in the picture you posted(bill wolfe material) again the first one,point 1 is nowhere near the top.
Either ways,i was really curious looking at the charts you posted hence was curious if they were wolves.No disrespect sincerely.
thanks and all the best.
well as bill wolfe put it in his own words ...

"In this material I have several chart examples that are perfect and several that are not. The perfect examples are to demonstrate that the theory is valid and not perfect are to demonstrate that you do not need perfection to make money."

I will not make any further comment about what he said and what he did not as that would be real unfair on my part. I never said I have many years of experience in waves but was always keen to learn the waves and practice them. So I call myself a practitioner (period)

Talking about being bull or being bear does not matter... I might have lost approx 25-30K on my puts since October where I saw this rally ended at 5181 and to mention we did not went far away from that level... just 2% to touch 5300 while the retracement was over 11%... which helped me make 1200% in the month of Jan.. covering all my losses.

so in that sense how it paid me monthly... October was a solid gains in my puts.. that double my confidence that indeed this is a retracement which "was" in fact.. but a very minor retracement... exact 23.6%% and waves does not correct only that much.. many times they have corrected 100% and mostly atleast 50% which takes us back to 3900

but I kept my puts with me and lost some of my profit of october in november.. but did not lost my faith in the pattern and added more puts for december which was partial profit then loss in the end... which sum up for the december's losses... fine.. I went back and checked the chart and see may be this is making another wave.. and I posted that wave chart somewhere in this forum.. do not have a link now but i did... and then January I added puts again on 6th jan when it touched 5310 and pulled back to close red... waited for 3 days it was not able to breach the all time high which was confirming the wave I was looking at this time so I decided to short Nifty @ 5275 which was near the high price of 3rd day.. ok I waited and it pulled back a bit to touch 5290 but failed to touch my SL which happened to be 5310 so one last time I double my puts and hold on to them and rest all we know

so given that since oct till date I have no regret that I was a "MEGA BEAR" and lost for continuous two months but given me solid gains in October & January

Do not worry I will be bull when I feel like till then you have no option to treat me as bear.. yes I am a bear.. I am a bear since October and I am a bear one more time.