Bullet Trader 3.0 - Testers wanted

VJAY

Dear fullyaddicted,
yes now am getting symbol....but not able to see trades ....is it need anymore settings?Or need any edit in afl?I copy-pasted your code into my afl only....

Last edited:
Hi

Have you clicked the start trading button?
If Yes, You may have to check the strategy name in the AFL. It should be "0TGT". [The strategy name in the afl should match the strategy name in the Bullet trader also intervel too]

"0TGT" is set for 5-min interval. If you want to modify or add new one then go to settings [ Tools icon] and edit stratgies. Then dont forget to modify the strategy name in the afl.

Last edited:

VJAY

Hi

Have you clicked the start trading button?
If Yes, You may have to check the strategy name in the AFL. It should be "0TGT". [The strategy name in the afl should match the strategy name in the Bullet trader also intervel too]

"0TGT" is set for 5-min interval. If you want to modify or add new one then go to settings [ Tools icon] and edit stratgies. Then dont forget to modify the strategy name in the afl.
yes....but my afl name not OTGT...taht means need to edit /modify strategy name as my afl nameOR change afl name to OTGT?!!

yes....but my afl name not OTGT...taht means need to edit /modify strategy name as my afl nameOR change afl name to OTGT?!!
Hi

"0TGT" is just an example.

You can set desired name, interval number of targets in Strategy settings [There are no limit for number of stratgies you can add] in bullet trader. For the bullet trader able to trade signals for that particualr symbol and strategy combination you have to set the same data in the Amibroker.

Hi

Since it has been a week to test Bullet Trader in Paper Trading Mode, you have been enabled for Live Trading.

To fully automate go to setting and check "Place Order Automatically" and enter the transaction password. You ll not be prompted for the password again. [Including the first trade]

Order placement is totaly automated [NOT ROBOT BASED - Like others in the market]. You will not see the order window in the Automatic mode.

PS: Bullet Trader main window will be visible once the Nest Trader is fully logged in. In case, Bullet Trader does not open even after Nest Trader is fully logged in then disable the antivirus, close the nest trader, Bullet Trader, Amibroker and reinstall the Bullet Trader to resolve.

Disclaimer:
Automatic mode is given as an option for educational/Testing purposed only. Automatic trading is banned by Sebi or few exchanges unless you pay them big money and get approval from them. I am not liable in anyway for the issues arising out of using Bullet Trader.

Hi

Bullet Trader can place an order in 1/4 of a second [Where as for others it is upwards of 1 sec] and it will not miss a signal if multiple signals are generated at a same time [This is only possible in automatic mode].

VJAY

So now you disabled papertrade mode :( sm now only tryed it to check in papertrade...still unsuccessfull in papertrade ...now it shows fullyautomatic mode :( ...it means only can check it live mode when market starts :( ...also with real money??

VJAY

Cool down Vijay

Both Paper Trading and Live Trading modes are enabled
. There are two icons in the desktop one for paper trading and another for live trade [No simultaneous use].