Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narendra,

There is some unconfirmed news on Times G regarding Bennet and Colmann...not sure though...this is my broker's input. Since its in circuit everyday, try to enter in small quantity and hold it.
He had told me on Orissa Sponge and iron at 30 and I never took it. He believes this could give a similar return.
I have not done much research on this one but have personally added it in my portfolio in very small quantity.

Narendra, what interface do you use...I started a thread on FiboTrader...its a very good softwrae but I am unable to use it. Do you use any of the softwares - Amibroker or FiboTradre...I heard they are good interfaces. I have installed both but unable to get them work. If you use any, please help me through!!!

Appreciate inputs from all!!

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

supratik...
have been tryin lately to follow ur calls and narendra's.... they are awesome...
wanted to know whether i should enter HEg or Nirma at current levels....... couldnt get Times guaranty at any price .....
Am a St-Mt investor....
thanx....

Hello Supratik,

I bought HEG and today it has gone down by more than 4%!!
So, what is up and is there any bad news for the company?

Regards,
Narendra
Narendra,
Are you not holding HEG now? You had posted this on 6th Nov 2006....and our target price is achieved. Are you still holding because I am very confident on this counter and I think there can be a good appreciation from current levels as well.
Sahil,
HEG long term target is set to 850. Narendra has already put his view on Nirna. Please check his previous posts.

Hi All,
Can somebosy plz tell me which is a good software in the forum for portfolio management and real time streaming quotes
http://www.traderji.com/archive/index.php/f-31.html
~Supratik

Last edited:
Narendra,
Are you not holding HEG now? You had posted this on 6th Nov 2006....and our target price is achieved. Are you still holding because I am very confident on this counter and I think there can be a good appreciation from current levels as well.
~Supratik
I don't hold HEG anymore.
I exited when hit our 1st target. I am waiting for next correction to enter!;)

-Narendra

Narendra, what interface do you use...I started a thread on FiboTrader...its a very good softwrae but I am unable to use it. Do you use any of the softwares - Amibroker or FiboTradre...I heard they are good interfaces. I have installed both but unable to get them work. If you use any, please help me through!!!
Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Supratik,

I don't use any software interface.
The main reason is, I don't use MS Windows (most of these software are written for MS Windows) and work only on Sun Solaris.
If the software that you have mentioned is open sourced, I can try to compile it for Solaris and try to use or if the Solaris binaries are available, I can try that out.

-Narendra

Narendra,

There is some unconfirmed news on Times G regarding Bennet and Colmann...not sure though...this is my broker's input. Since its in circuit everyday, try to enter in small quantity and hold it.
He had told me on Orissa Sponge and iron at 30 and I never took it. He believes this could give a similar return.
I have not done much research on this one but have personally added it in my portfolio in very small quantity.
Thanks and Regards
Supratik
OK Supratik. I have bid today. Since it is in UC, no sellers & only buyers.
So, I don't know, whether I will be able to enter now!

-Narendra

Hi,

I heard from reliable sources that, RIL is going to announce some really BIG news.
If that happens, soon RIL will cross 3000 and starts its march towards 3500!

And it is not a risky stock.....has been moving up continuously. I am in it since Rs.530 and have been tracking it since then. It is a must for any portfolio which aims at wealth creation.

-Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.