Budget day poll 6868 or 7272

Market is never Bullish or Bearish its always trend that is Bullish or bearish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

LIVERMORE: My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener than it lost. If I had stuck to it I’d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times. In fact, I always made money when I was sure I was right before I began. What beat me was not having brains enough to stick to my own game – that is, to play the market only when I was satisfied that precedents favored my play. There is a time for all things, but I didn’t know it. And that is precisely what beats so many men in Wall Street who are very far from being in the main sucker class.There is the plain fool, who does the wrong thing at all times everywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool, who thinks he must trade all the time. No man can always have adequate reasons for buying or selling stocks daily or sufficient knowledge to make his. play an intelligent play. The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses in Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money every day, as though they were working for regular wages. Getting sore at the market doesn’t get you anywhere. I was only a kid and had a lot to learn.

Due to event volatality ranges for nifty can be 6778 7000 7120 7235 7465
for banknifty 12857 1340 13680 13956 14510
Good range of about 700 points in Nifty.
But do you meant this range for the month of March only. Please clarify.

Please reply to my following post so that I may also vote for this poll

Need some clarification

1. The voting is meant for trades on budget day only or even its after effects, later on.
2. Can I vote for 2 or more options among 4.
3. Volatile day ending in 7171. Does it mean closing of day is 7171 (or say around it) or it also means touching 7171 and then may fall to a lower level. And similarly for other numbers.

praveen taneja

Please reply to my following post so that I may also vote for this poll
Voting is to check traders mindset before or on budget day so post according to that want to clarify too I am a born Tukka trader and me going wrong chances are more so trade according to your view:D:D:D

praveen taneja

Business Line Re post... inline with our views. , B' day even on Monday..
The Budget session can get quite volatile. It’s best to keep away on the B-day
It’s the D-day and it is doubtful if anyone even wants to read the newspapers. Most investors and market watchers would be more preoccupied with reserving their favourite chair and getting chai-naashta ready for the Finance Minster’s speech.
The day the Budget is presented is perhaps the most important day in the stock market calendar. We have seen major trend reversals happening on this day in the past, both upward and downward. This influence has, of course, diluted over the past two decades due to the growing clout of foreign investors and the higher correlation of Indian markets with their global counterparts.
But even then, we can expect some sharp movement on the Budget day, depending on what Arun Jaitley says and how it is interpreted by the markets.
This year, the Budget is being presented against a very difficult backdrop. Stock markets have taken a very sharp cut since the beginning of this year and Indian equity market is among the worst performers among its global peers so far this year. Bond yields are spiking higher, causing losses to fixed income investors; commodities are in the pits and real estate market is not doing too well either.
So what do financial markets want from the Budget this year? They would want the fiscal deficit for FY 17 to be close to the target of 3.5 per cent of GDP that was laid down in the last Budget. If it moves to 3.6 or 3.7 per cent of GDP, that is ok. But 3.8 or 3.9 is going to cause nervousness. The rating agencies — Moody’s, S&P and so on — will start frowning and foreign portfolio investors who have already been net sellers in Indian market can intensify their sales in equity.
The fiscal deficit number is also important for bond markets due to the impact it has on the supply of G-secs. If the fisc goes close to 4 per cent of GDP, we can have the yields spiking above 8 per cent. That would be bad for bond investors and companies that borrow close to market rates.
Given the tight fiscal situation, too many sops on income tax are unlikely, but equity markets would like some solid measures announced to address the crisis that is brewing in public sector banks. Some innovative means to infuse funds into banks, proposal to push through bank consolidation, reduction of government stake in PSBs, pushing through the bankruptcy bill etc will help improve the sentiment to some extent.
The Finance Minister has announced that the retrospective tax amendment issue will be addressed. Some clarity on that and, more important, if the government can ensure that the IT department toes the line that the government takes on these issues, it will help buoy FPI sentiments greatly. Further, postponing GAAR is another way by which the FM can win over FPIs without hurting the exchequer too much.
Both investors and traders should however stay away from market in the early part of the week. While the adrenaline rush from trading on the Budget day could lure some traders, on the whole, it might be a good idea to wait for a few sessions after the Budget to understand the trend in the market.
Nifty 50 (7,029.7)
The Nifty gave up all the gains made in the previous week to close 181 points lower. The short as well as medium term trends are quite weak for the Nifty.
The week ahead: The short-term resistance for the Nifty stays at 7,325. The index could not reach this level last week, denoting short-term weakness. But Budget days can be pretty unpredictable. So here are some guide-posts for trading on this day.
If the Nifty manages to rally, it will face resistance at 7,140, 7,252 or 7,325. Watch out for downward reversal from either of these levels.
Inability to move above 7,140 will mean that there will be weakness ahead. Downward targets are then at 6,869 and 6,775.
However, a move above 7,325 will mean that the Nifty is well on the recovery path and the next target is 7,470.
Medium term trend: The key long-term support, as we have discussed over the previous weeks, is at 6,300.
The first medium-term target on the downside is at 6,728. If that is breached, the index can move towards the long-term support level at 6,300.
copy pasted from facebook Jai Ram Ji KI

praveen taneja

:p:psubah subah bahut post maar diya apne babaji ne kah diya beta get rady for 6666 Jai Ram Ji KI
this is niether trading recommendation and reading purpose etc etc:D:D

gemat

Bringing papu as PM will be the day when I will sell my house and buy puts. :D
good one. :clapping::clapping::thumb:
the opposition blames modi govt for conspiring not to pass gst bill and other money bills. irony is opposition finds some petty issues or plot a scheme few days before parliament session to obstruct the govt when gst and other bills have to be passed, then walk out of the parliament.

praveen taneja

good one. :clapping::clapping::thumb:
the opposition blames modi govt for conspiring not to pass gst bill and other money bills. irony is opposition finds some petty issues or plot a scheme few days before parliament session to obstruct the govt when gst and other bills have to be passed, then walk out of the parliament.
crores of tax payers money is wasted on a student suicide who is so called dalit and not yet confirm he is dalit or not
Is Dalits are equal to god now???? or pure vote bank??
in last one week crores of property gutted by reservation asking mod incited by Khongress its coming innews and no one want to speak about Haryana reason no election soon there whay waste time and money on that:confused::confused::confused:
Jai Ram JI KI