BSE Direct Membership

Sk!

Hello Friends,

I have BSE Direct Membership and now i want to work as Broking house like other religare or India Bulls. I know its not so easy to work on that big level but i want to start making sub brokers city by city for BSE and if i will get response i will try for NSE Membership.

Can any one guide me how to setup back office and RMS and all because BSE give limits to a Broker not client to client so how to manage account of clients and give trading n deliver limits on there deposit. If there is company who set up all the back up softwares and all please let me know which company can help me to setup back office and how much it will cost to setup back office and getting Odin because we have BSE software Bolt not Odin like other company give to there Sub Brokers and Clients.

Please if any one have information regarding this please share with me and guide me how to it works and how to setup small broking company.

Looking forward to get some reply.

Sk !

Hello, I run an IT company of my own and I have substantial power technical knowhow and human resource to manage your broker network through softwares, services, applications through internet.

Let me know if you're still open and interested.
PM me your phone number and I get in touch with you and we discuss further.

To tell you the truth, most of the online brokers here in India have true worst network architecture and this results in extensive client frustration and negative ratings for most of the online brokers, even including ICICI, indiainfoline, indiabulls, sharekhan, reliance and others....

We can deliver a solid trading webbased platform to clients loaded with power trading tools, that aren't being offered by any broker out there.

We discuss all things later.
Best wishes for your new endeavor.

you should contact regarding backend/technical to Asian CERC or Financial Technologies who provide such setups.

I guess, Most brokers use AsianCERC service. Religare, RelianceMoney, Bajacapital etc.. to name a few.

There is a list of such service providers which NSE and BSE have Recommended. See nseindia.com and bseindia.com for more info.

69 Views and only 1 Reply...hoping to get more reply n @^ will contact you soon !
i cant help u much but being a software professional help u design ur system.
dont waste so much time and money with the big guys

a backend utiility to calcualte client to cleint is a very small thing in sql tranxactins and if u see what FT etc offer as a software in ODIN u know what these big cos are...a software so outdated liek odin wud have been dumped long back.....no user friendliness no chartign no nothing except one datagrid for disaplyign data....useless...:clap:

Hello, I run an IT company of my own and I have substantial power technical knowhow and human resource to manage your broker network through softwares, services, applications through internet.

Let me know if you're still open and interested.
PM me your phone number and I get in touch with you and we discuss further.

To tell you the truth, most of the online brokers here in India have true worst network architecture and this results in extensive client frustration and negative ratings for most of the online brokers, even including ICICI, indiainfoline, indiabulls, sharekhan, reliance and others....

We can deliver a solid trading webbased platform to clients loaded with power trading tools, that aren't being offered by any broker out there.

We discuss all things later.
Best wishes for your new endeavor.

The platform offered by Indiabulls is faulty? My My..............

Hello Friends,

I have BSE Direct Membership and now i want to work as Broking house like other religare or India Bulls. I know its not so easy to work on that big level but i want to start making sub brokers city by city for BSE and if i will get response i will try for NSE Membership.

Can any one guide me how to setup back office and RMS and all because BSE give limits to a Broker not client to client so how to manage account of clients and give trading n deliver limits on there deposit. If there is company who set up all the back up softwares and all please let me know which company can help me to setup back office and how much it will cost to setup back office and getting Odin because we have BSE software Bolt not Odin like other company give to there Sub Brokers and Clients.

Please if any one have information regarding this please share with me and guide me how to it works and how to setup small broking company.

Looking forward to get some reply.

Sk !
Do you know, how to **** an ostrich, if not, then forget about starting a brokerage. wannabe brokers do not blog on how to open a brokerage.