Breakout Method - Scalping Intraday Method

radha55

if u have seen my above post i have given a revised recommendation for 4th feb..can v do that if market makes a new high or low?on 4th feb initial high was 5537.when v gave 5537 as high v got buy above 5567.and sell below 5482.it made high of 5565..then started fallin..then v gave high as 5565 and low same 5512..v got this..sell below5510?please comment
yes we can...

razx5

for trading in mininifty today v gave high 5414.85 and loe 5392..v got like this Recommendation

Buy At 5424.79. Target = 5462.76. Stoploss = 5381.39
Sell At 5382.07. Target = 5344.4. Stoploss = 5425.13

shorted at 5382..tgt 5344.40 achievedn in 50 mins

To Mr Radha55
Thank u for sharing this strategy-
We hv a difficulty in understanding the calculation of Target and StopLoss-
Would u help us by explaining the calculation in order to generate their formulas-
Thanks

Hi,

I would be posting here a simple way but little complex way of intraday trading.

This method is called as Breakout Method ( i name it as breakout. you may name it whatever u like )

The inspiration for this method has been taken from 2652 method. However, the method that will be explained here will be different from the above method. The idea is that the method explained here can be used anytime during the day.

I will be posting in another three threads about this method.

All suggestions are welcome.

LEG PULLERS PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD.

A part of credit for this method goes to Mr. Dhiraj.

I will slowly post the next 3 post.
Dear Radha,
I liked your study. I sincerely need your help in intraday trading. Up to now I lost Rs.4000 and three months time. Current bill for running computer is separate. I am thinking I am wasting time & money. Even if the scrip is rising 2% I am making loss. I am failing in deciding in when to buy & when to sell.
Your sincere guidance will be highly appreciated. Even I am ready to share profit, no issues. Hope you understand me. Thanks in advance. My e-mail address is "[email protected]"