BraViSa Commodity Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_s_ramesh

Gold rocking the markets. All our long positions doing great. Nearing 1000 points gain per contract on GOLD and GOLDM. While GG has crossed 500 points. Indicators gaining strength, hold on to longs.

d_s_ramesh

Thank you Soma,

I will update regularly. Thanks for your support.

d_s_ramesh

Buy Potato above 425.50, stop 410 and target 458.

Copper: Down tick comes on daily, permission to short of intraday as there is bearish divergence on the MACD..

Gold: Retracing bearish divergence on bothe MACD and Histogram in the daily charts. On a down tick exit long.

Gold Guinea: MACD is gaining strength while histogram is running flat, may continue to be sideways.

Lead:Retracing bearish divergence on bothe MACD and Histogram in the daily charts. Up tick continues, on a down tick trade short in the intra day time frame.

Nickel:Daily trending bullish, likely to make an attempt to re-test previous high or beyond.

Silver: Bullishness continues on MACD, while histogram retraces bearish divergence.

Zinc: Uptick continues on daily while retracing bearish divergence on both MACD & Histogram.

d_s_ramesh

Gold into the last round of its bullish phase on the daily, watch out!

d_s_ramesh

GOLD retraces very strong bearish divergence on its indicators on the daily charts. Tighten stops, exit below down tick.

mfire

Dear Ramesh
I have been reading your thread regularly. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & views. I am trying to learn commodity market. I have experience of trading in nifty futures. I have opened account for commodity with Karvy Com-trade. Looking forward to your guidance & help.
Thanks
Mohan

d_s_ramesh

Thank you Mohan,

I believe you get the best of earnings for all the efforts you would put into your trading account. Since you have experience trading NIFTY, that is very much sufficient in trading commodities too. All markets work the same way, you just need to know a little bit about their structure and more on observation.

Take small exposures, learn from every move you make. Markets keep teaching us what we need on every trade, if we commit that we don't repeat our mistakes. That will go a long way in your path as a successful trader.

In every trade we make, making money may or may not happen, but every trade will have a experience unique to each trader. If we don't learn from a trade, then it goes a waste doing it. So observe every move, record your trades along with your emotions while in the trade. Go back often to check with your records. It will teach you what you personally need to know.

More on the psychology of trading, keep in touch.

d_s_ramesh

GOLD market being sideways have given a down tick on the daily charts. We have got a long exit signal for all the gold products below Friday low. In case the price does not move beyond lows, do not exit longs.

Crude Oil daily charts are looking attractive, add it to watch list for a potential long opportunity.

Natural Gas has a trending weekly and daily, while its daily is likely to give a long reversal above 190.80.

d_s_ramesh

All Gold long trades get their exits, trades close with a profit of more than 2 times their risk on trade.

While Gold goes flat and weak on the daily. SILVER looks promising, add to watch list.

Most of the base metals do not show good patterns, it is worth to watch them from the sidelines. Crude Oil is still attractive, has to give an up tick to trade long.

Status
Not open for further replies.