Bouncing Balls Pivot Theorem and Retrace Play

Tavnaz

Thanks Tavnaz for your patient reply... when i just saw the title i looked for balls on charts. just kidding ok!

As i'm very new to Forex and MT4, want to ask one question...
Say i have trade open with .1 lot long position, i want book 0.05 @50 another 0.05 @ 100 pips. how can i do this with same order. It does allow me to change the lot size. But if i place pending order (by limit ) it becomes new order!!!
plz help me
It cannot be done with same order you will need two 0.05 lots to move around in there.
And i don't think there is much of trouble here as you can easily,scale in two 0.05 positions near each other and vary positions in the trade.
Taking Partial Profits for one and other at break even.
Regards
Taz

Hi Tavnaz,

It is highly interesting to learn about your formula. Is the formula based custom indicator available for MetaTrader 4? I am using a demo a/c. on MT4 for Gold, Silver and have been able to work moderately well during last two months conservatively.

Using Pivots, Double Tops/Bottoms and Stochastic 90/10 cross overs give good result. When everything failed BB has helped for short term trading during the day.

I am not able to send you the charts. but would love to do.

Is any Indian broker providing MT4 platform for INR based Forex, Gold and Silver? Please enlighten.

Thanks.

Tavnaz

Hi Tavnaz,

It is highly interesting to learn about your formula. Is the formula based custom indicator available for MetaTrader 4? I am using a demo a/c. on MT4 for Gold, Silver and have been able to work moderately well during last two months conservatively.

Using Pivots, Double Tops/Bottoms and Stochastic 90/10 cross overs give good result. When everything failed BB has helped for short term trading during the day.

I am not able to send you the charts. but would love to do.

Is any Indian broker providing MT4 platform for INR based Forex, Gold and Silver? Please enlighten.

Thanks.
Let me answer your queries bizcon.
I don't use the floor pivots but there is a say they also act as good S/R.
So if they line up with my other S/R that is an added bonus.
So there is no custom indicator for marking the S/R zones,yes but it can be programmed to plot Round numbers in MT4.

I would be very much interested in knowing the method you are using and the demo results if you have them post them here.
Use Imageshack.us to host the image.

As far as DB and BB and Stochastic are concerned i don't use them as leading tools so cannot so nothing about them but would be glad to hear what you are using.
Sometimes it is a hoaxy that the returns on demo can be generated on live,you should know that because live account=Real life.

Post the charts here on the thread itself will see them.
Oanda is the best broker as far as i can see it they don't have MT4 but great many number of pair including Usd/Inr.

Regards
Tavnaz

Tavnaz

Okay guys,it has been a very great time here,i like people over here.
But yeah forum posting has never been for me.
I did some great works here,i learn't and let people learn with me.
My thread Bouncing balls was a good thread and a great success i believe.
I may come here if required by anyone,my account will be active so,if anyone sends PM i will reply.
But officially no more posting from my side.
I have got lot of work to be done on my side.
With my new business just about to launch i will not be able to post here.
Love you TJ.
And thank you, Edward,Sumit,Raghav,Sanjoy,Ankit Garg,Rishi Kapoor,Savant Sir and friendly and jolly sunny,and all others who made my stay here pleasent.
Special thanks to Preet KS Gill,sir,i have learnt a lot from your charts,may god bless you good health.
And Edward congratulation on Lazyboys success,i am there for you whenever you call sir,may god bless your future endeavors.
And Lalu ji thank you for your wits.
Dan Pick up, you have been a great person since i have known you ,you are d man.
Raghav, describing my system to you has been the most interesting and great learning task for me,i hope you milk many pips from the market.

Thank you to all,i may have forgotten your name,but you have been there for me.
I leave in Peace,will return if required,no hard feelings so i feel happy.

Your Humble Friend

Tavnaz;)

It cannot be done with same order you will need two 0.05 lots to move around in there.
And i don't think there is much of trouble here as you can easily,scale in two 0.05 positions near each other and vary positions in the trade.
Taking Partial Profits for one and other at break even.
Regards
Taz
Actually it can be done. Just double click the order say 0.10 and when the order window opens change 0.10 to 0.05 or whatever lot size and close that order or set it as a pending order with TP/SL as the case may be. Let me know if it worked. :)

Raghavacc

Played 4 Hour pin bar on USD/Jpy and already up 60 pips.

Just see how price unfolds. After a Pin bar in 4 hr next 4hr bar is a small bar with high volumes suggesting that people are building positions for the big move. that is from 3.30 to 7.30 IST .When the next 4 hr candle opens at 7.30IST the move starts and within no time move more than 50 pips.

However I do make good entries but poor in setting S/L and then setting target.

Would like to close half at 38.2 fib and rest for the full ride.

Hey Taz please check your mail.