Bought 90 RPL shares @ 236.5

Hi Everybody,

This is my first day in trading. I saw RPL declining from 271 to 250, then I thought to wait for sometime and to buy @ 242.5. Then I bought 40 shares @ 242.5 but again it declined and it was floating @ 232-238 for sometime and when it reached 231 I bought 50 more. The next moment it suddenly reduced to 225 and at somepoint of time it hit the low 214 and close @ 220.
Guys tell me whether I made a right decision to buy extra 50 shares @ 231.

Hi Everybody,

This is my first day in trading. I saw RPL declining from 271 to 250, then I thought to wait for sometime and to buy @ 242.5. Then I bought 40 shares @ 242.5 but again it declined and it was floating @ 232-238 for sometime and when it reached 231 I bought 50 more. The next moment it suddenly reduced to 225 and at somepoint of time it hit the low 214 and close @ 220.
Guys tell me whether I made a right decision to buy extra 50 shares @ 231.
Hi Raghavendra,

Just forget you own the stock. See the price after 5 years and you will be very very happy.

don't day trade in RPL. Treat it as an investment and for your child.

rider.royal

He is right vishnu, it may not be 5 years but it surely is long term bet. but if u wanna day trade then it is different ball altogether..

chintan786

earlier whenever i tried to day trade in RPL.. i end up taking its delivery..... because Profit was such tht i don't want to close my position.tht's why I have good weightage of RPL in my portfolio and when today it get crashed it created big dent in it.

But no worries....

@raghav....

no dear , u have not done Right.Actully was trying to "Catch Falling Knife". with RPL u not get butchered... but if same u had done in F&O.. the story is all togther different.

don't do this again.. specially if stock have support levels too far frm Trading price.

chintan

Jugal

My advice is to hold RPL for one year, you will see some correction today. RPL can touch 200 today, but wait for one or 1/2 year. It will be 300-400.