Book in Trading

• "A Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading" by Matthew Driver

• "Forex For Beginners" by Anna Coulling

• "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by Steve Nison

• "Currency Trading for Dummies" by Brian Dolan

• "The Little Book of Currency Trading" by Kathy Lien
Thanks for your suggestions! I am not accustomed to reading books, but I will try to read them.

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Is it the name for a book or something? Looking for some fresh insights into technical analysis but most books that I found rely on some obsolete stuff used 20-30 years ago.
Yes, it's the book - Diamonds in the Dust: Consistent Compounding for extraordinary wealth creation.
Book by Marie's Designs

This book is a compelling argument on why equities are one of the best instruments to generate long-term wealth!!

stoch

Yes, it's the book - Diamonds in the Dust: Consistent Compounding for extraordinary wealth creation.
Book by Marie's Designs

This book is a compelling argument on why equities are one of the best instruments to generate long-term wealth!!

Because equities are essentially the stake in some company, i.e. they provide you with an opportunity to become one of the owners of a business. If generates wealth, i.e. produce more goods and services that increase in price, you benefit as well since your are a stakeholder.

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
Because equities are essentially the stake in some company, i.e. they provide you with an opportunity to become one of the owners of a business. If generates wealth, i.e. produce more goods and services that increase in price, you benefit as well since your are a stakeholder.
Yes absolutely, correct!!