BNF -Option Trading - Intraday

marimuthu13

Hi muthu..afte

Hi muthu..after seeing your trades..i feel all ur positions are itm. So 15rs sl is nothing because there is 5rs diff itself in bid and offer prices only. Not sure how u r setting ur targets because ur targets are almost 100rs and sl is 15rs..there are minor chances of hitting targets in bn itm..atleast you should have opposite trade to safeguard ur naked short..if i see ur trade details all are having real value apart from time value
Bid and ask is very near in ITM BNF opitons. ( less than 2 rs difference on my traded contacts)..

anildnr

Hi muthu..if pissible try to follow the thread..trading for living.. initiated by amrutham. It is also a nice thread where you will get information and knowledge from diff people

marimuthu13

Hi muthu..if pissible try to follow the thread..trading for living.. initiated by amrutham. It is also a nice thread where you will get information and knowledge from diff people
hi..i read every thread in TJ.. that thread about option writing for Swing/positional , and also its hedged trade..

mine is pure intraday , and naked selling..so dont want mix it with them