BNF HIGH LOW trading stratagy

Thanks Happy Can you please add buy and short signal
This is a range based Buy&Sell. if you want to see buy sell range in big letters add this below afl peice in happy afl or see S1,S2 and R1,R2in the happy afl it self :lol:

PHP:
_SECTION_BEGIN("RANGETEXT");

Hor = 225; 
Ver = 200; 
Yoff= 30; 

IX = Hor;
IY = Ver;

GfxSelectFont("arial", 18, 700 ); 

ColorRes = ParamColor("Res Color",colorRed); 
ColorSup = ParamColor("Sup Color",colorGreen);

GfxSetTextColor( ColorRes );
IY+=Yoff;
GfxTextOut("SELL RANGE : "+r2, IX, IY);

IY+=Yoff;
GfxTextOut("SELL RANGE : "+r1, IX, IY);

GfxSetTextColor( ColorSup );
IY+=Yoff;
GfxTextOut("BUY   RANGE : "+s1, IX, IY);

IY+=Yoff;
GfxTextOut("BUY   RANGE : "+s2, IX, IY);

_SECTION_END();

Karanm

you are calculating wrongly sir, plz check again. plz have a look on image of my exel sheet : http://i.imgur.com/QMcFJMq.png?1
Sir, with due respect to you, I am confident that all figures mentioned by me are correct and can also be confirmed with the AFL provided by Happy Singh.

Are you taking BN Spot rates or BN future rates for the calculation.

I would request you to check and inform all the members where we are calculating wrong so that we can take Trades as per your Strategy.

Thanks & Regards

Sir, with due respect to you, I am confident that all figures mentioned by me are correct and can also be confirmed with the AFL provided by Happy Singh.

Are you taking BN Spot rates or BN future rates for the calculation.

I would request you to check and inform all the members where we are calculating wrong so that we can take Trades as per your Strategy.

Thanks & Regards
Always use future levels for bnf.
Secondly i use icharts.in for levels im not aware abt amibroker or other else. So plz check my formula or else i can send u my working exel only hav to put values

Always use future levels for bnf.
Secondly i use icharts.in for levels im not aware abt amibroker or other else. So plz check my formula or else i can send u my working exel only hav to put values
we are waiting for your working excel sheet.I create simple excel for your strategy but your excel is looking good and easy to understand pls share your excel.

Thanks for this wonderful method.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Rajkumar

GM sir my buy range calculation match with your buy ranges. But sell ranges your telling in the first page (Ema high,2 value)+125 to (Ema low,2 value)-70. But Excel sheet your posting (Ema high,2 value)-70. Anthing wrong in my view Pls sorry because i am wathing your thread only last Three days Thankyou

GM sir my buy range calculation match with your buy ranges. But sell ranges your telling in the first page (Ema high,2 value)+125 to (Ema low,2 value)-70. But Excel sheet your posting (Ema high,2 value)-70. Anthing wrong in my view Pls sorry because i am wathing your thread only last Three days Thankyou
hello bharathi that is typo, so u consider sell range is (EMA high,2)+125 to (EMA high,2)-70.we want buy range calculate with (ema low,2) value and for sell range we calculate with (ema high,2) value.

Thanks sspagro

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Price_Candle");
SetChartBkColor(colorBlack);
GraphXSpace=2.5;
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) )); 
BarCol	=	IIf(C < O, colorRed, colorBlue); 
SetBarFillColor(IIf(C > O, colorBlack, colorRed)); 
Plot( C, "Close", BarCol, styleCandle | styleNoTitle | styleThick);  	
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("DEMAND_SUPPLY_ZONES"); 
TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
 wH = EMA(H,2);
 wL = EMA(L,2);
TimeFrameRestore();
eH = TimeFrameExpand(wH,inDaily,expandLast);
eL = TimeFrameExpand(wL,inDaily,expandLast);
R1 = round(eH-70); 		R2 = round(eH+125);		// Supply Zone
S1 = round(eL-100);		S2 = round(eL+60);		// Demand Zone

Plot(S1,"  S1",colorDarkGreen, styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
Plot(S2,"  S2",colorDarkGreen, styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
Plot(R1,"  R1",colorRed, styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
Plot(R2,"  R2",colorRed, styleNoRescale|styleStaircase|styleDashed);
PlotOHLC(S1,S2,S1,S2,"",ColorRGB(0,40,0),styleNoRescale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud);
PlotOHLC(R1,R2,R1,R1,"",ColorRGB(40,0,0),styleNoRescale|styleNoLabel|styleCloud);
_SECTION_END();
AFL Code for the Demand//Supply Bands as defined in this thread. :thumb:

Happy :)
Happysingh has mentioned in code "ExpandLast" instead of "ExpandLast" use ExpandFirst, you will get correct levels.

Thanks and regards
MarutiMane

Happysingh has mentioned in code "ExpandLast" instead of "ExpandLast" use ExpandFirst, you will get correct levels.

Thanks and regards
MarutiMane
Maruti bhau

1. Expand first will give you dynamic values (i.e. values keep changing throughout the day based on today's new high low values), so prefer using expand last and not first.

2. This trade needs to be executed in first few minutes of the day, using EMA of High/Low of last 2 days, so we need to know the SR bands before the market opens.
    Now after EoD both Expand first and last will show you same values between 3:30 PM and 9:15 AM next day :)

3. The difference in the values if any should be due to the difference in the way EMA is calculated on different platforms,
    however this should be a minor difference of few points.
    Maybe next few days someone can verify this.

Cheers

Happy :)