BJP has done a GREAT sin ...

vssoma

stupid answer, that's why i am ignoring...

for your kind information...one community stopped singing "vandemataram", only because of it is against their their community....and your wish may be fulfill in the future...

emotions can not give development....

did you ever see ****** community in india complained about 'Jai Hind' because of this word 'Hind'....(((((''I intend no offence to anybody''))))
you need telangana only because your state name is 'Andhra Pradesh'? you are in India....so, you may need Separate country then...
later you ask for 'Telangana East' separated from 'Telagana West' as you belongs to this place..rather than staying with united telangana...

i dont know what you were doing when Andhra's capital shifted from Kurnul to hyderabad only to benefit this telangana region...(got this info from friend)

outside world knows about situation of hyderabad now and 10 years before, so everybody knows why talangana movement came now...after long gap of 35 yrs.

no comments on your reasoning....

columbus

emotions can not give development....

did you ever see ****** community in india complained about 'Jai Hind' because of this word 'Hind'....(((((''I intend no offence to anybody''))))
you need telangana only because your state name is 'Andhra Pradesh'? you are in India....so, you may need Separate country then...
later you ask for 'Telangana East' separated from 'Telagana West' as you belongs to this place..rather than staying with united telangana...
i dont know what you were doing when Andhra's capital shifted from Kurnul to hyderabad only to benefit this telangana region...(got this info from friend)

outside world knows about situation of hyderabad now and 10 years before, so everybody knows why talangana movement came now...after long gap of 35 yrs.

no comments on your reasoning....
Hi Krishna,

Yeah,emotions can not give development.

People out of AP ,do not know,that Chandra Babu Naidu
is the real culprit for this issue. (In a lighter vein)
Earlier before 2000,K.Chandrasekhar Rao was offered some
portfolio and KCR wanted another portfolio.CBN declined it.
Then KCR said "I myself will become the chief Minister."
KCR knows pretty well that he can not become CM of AP.
The alternative is ,to break AP into 2 pieces and take
one piece which follows KCR ,in his way.In this way it
has taken shape ,after 2000.

Whether it is AP or UP,states should not be divided.

haushang

.....they created new small states like chattisgarh,Jharkhand and Uttaranchal
to grab few votes here and there, but lost else where forever.
one thing i have to tell u mr. columbus i m from chhatttisgarh and the point u said that bjp mede new small state like chhattisgarh than i want to tell u that when chhattisgarh and mp were a single state than mp always use CG's (chhattisgarh's) resources and after use it they ignore CG like any kind of backward city aur district...after that when water flot over the head than people of MP (present chhattisgarh people) demanded to central govt. another state and after that we made chhattisgarh state and u can see now we are the second aur may be third fastest growing state of india and the city DURG AND BHILAI fastest growing city of the WORLD, nad now we have the heaviest electricity producer of india and now mp know what they are where in summer 10 12 hours electricity cutoff from 24 hours and here it's only 10 12 minute in 24 hours. we hav steel city and india's biggest steel plant and now what MP has... and many more things we hav u should know please use google it's shortage of time :clap::clap:

columbus

one thing i have to tell u mr. columbus i m from chhatttisgarh and the point u said that bjp mede new small state like chhattisgarh than i want to tell u that when chhattisgarh and mp were a single state than mp always use CG's (chhattisgarh's) resources and after use it they ignore CG like any kind of backward city aur district...after that when water flot over the head than people of MP (present chhattisgarh people) demanded to central govt. another state and after that we made chhattisgarh state and u can see now we are the second aur may be third fastest growing state of india and the city DURG AND BHILAI fastest growing city of the WORLD, nad now we have the heaviest electricity producer of india and now mp know what they are where in summer 10 12 hours electricity cutoff from 24 hours and here it's only 10 12 minute in 24 hours. we hav steel city and india's biggest steel plant and now what MP has... and many more things we hav u should know please use google it's shortage of time
Hi haushang,

This is precisely the reason why we need BIGGER states.WE will increase
Shallowness,what we need is BROADER outlook.A country will prosper if
OUR is more than WE.We need to have broader outlook.
Gain of your state is lose of MP.Basically ,representatives of your area
(previously) should be blamed for your problems.Anyway ,MP is a part
of India.Indians believe in the well being of others also.

stupid answer, that's why i am ignoring...

for your kind information...one community stopped singing "vandemataram", only because of it is against their their community....and your wish may be fulfill in the future...
you better ignore it... why because people consider ignoring when they came across these kind of idiots....who stopped singing national anthem..

'for your clarification....it is not 'one community' stopped singing vandemataram...it is one idiot(along with some group of jerks) who stopped
singing...and the same community was against this act of this idiot.

thanks you compared your logical reason behind Telangana with some idiotic action on nation, so you will also be ignored...

your wish may be fulfill in the future...
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
hats off to your patriotism for expecting nonsense things to your mother nation...

Good luck.

Last edited:
one thing i have to tell u mr. columbus i m from chhatttisgarh and the point u said that bjp mede new small state like chhattisgarh than i want to tell u that when chhattisgarh and mp were a single state than mp always use CG's (chhattisgarh's) resources and after use it they ignore CG like any kind of backward city aur district...after that when water flot over the head than people of MP (present chhattisgarh people) demanded to central govt. another state and after that we made chhattisgarh state and u can see now we are the second aur may be third fastest growing state of india and the city DURG AND BHILAI fastest growing city of the WORLD, nad now we have the heaviest electricity producer of india and now mp know what they are where in summer 10 12 hours electricity cutoff from 24 hours and here it's only 10 12 minute in 24 hours. we hav steel city and india's biggest steel plant and now what MP has... and many more things we hav u should know please use google it's shortage of time :clap::clap:

situation here in andhra is different...Andhra have only one resource of Employment...that is 'HYDERABAD'...and how this city developed leaps and bounds in just 10yrs...because of entire states money spent on infrastructure. now do you expect the others agree to give away their only hope of employment?

Hi haushang,
This is precisely the reason why we need BIGGER states.WE will increase
Shallowness,what we need is BROADER outlook.A country will prosper if
OUR is more than WE.We need to have broader outlook.
Gain of your state is lose of MP.Basically ,representatives of your area
(previously) should be blamed for your problems.Anyway ,MP is a part
of India.Indians believe in the well being of others also.
Cool, so let's stop having states altogether and combine all of India as one big WE.
situation here in andhra is different...Andhra have only one resource of Employment...that is 'HYDERABAD'...and how this city developed leaps and bounds in just 10yrs...because of entire states money spent on infrastructure. now do you expect the others agree to give away their only hope of employment?
Really ??? Andhra Pradesh has only one source of employment ??? :D :D :D Good, that the best reason for the others to separate so that the other places can be developed and provide better avenues of employment.

Anyway, your comment shows the extent of marginalization of other places in Andhra Pradesh. How many well developed places are there in AP that the others have heard of ??

Hyderabad, Secunderabad.. yes yes. twin cities.
Vizag .. yes yes.. port and engg. college
Guntur... yes yes.. big railway station
Vijaywada.. yeah.. heard the name..
Rajamundhry .. ummmm
Tenali, Amlapura, Bhimunipatnam ... uhhh, what's that ??

Andhra Pradesh is not one, it is three - Telangana, Rayalseema and Coastal. It should be divided that way at least. At present all the money gets absorbed by Hyderabad.

Cool, so let's stop having states altogether and combine all of India as one big WE.
Really ??? Andhra Pradesh has only one source of employment ??? :D :D :D Good, that the best reason for the others to separate so that the other places can be developed and provide better avenues of employment.

Anyway, your comment shows the extent of marginalization of other places in Andhra Pradesh. How many well developed places are there in AP that the others have heard of ??

Hyderabad, Secunderabad.. yes yes. twin cities.
Vizag .. yes yes.. port and engg. college
Guntur... yes yes.. big railway station
Vijaywada.. yeah.. heard the name..
Rajamundhry .. ummmm
Tenali, Amlapura, Bhimunipatnam ... uhhh, what's that ??

Andhra Pradesh is not one, it is three - Telangana, Rayalseema and Coastal. It should be divided that way at least. At present all the money gets absorbed by Hyderabad.
i think you know how much employement was created after IT boom hyderabad..? and i dont see any other major employment opportunities like hyderabad have...(Vizag --port..it is a big joke...i think VPL (vishakapatnam Port) is fighting for survival)...

i am not against separation...but why they started all of sudden after 35 yrs of gap..problem is around hyderabad as you said all the money absorbed by hyderabad...what other places get if separation happens..nothing....other than harassment...

VJAY

If deviding happen again & again .as small states and big baaboos of that states grow big....sure it will harm our nation as ONE.....IMO now need to rethink of this to all political parties .......its only help to them make money & power ...not for any people of that state......Why some parts of states not developed......as columbus mentioned its only representatives of that area
(previously) should be blamed for this.............................

Thanks for the healthy openions ..........as am always supporter of ONE INDIA...though am unable to express things in words due to weak in writings ...:(