BJP favours abolition of income, sales, excise tax

good joke.. so u think Pappu will become PM??...And i am sure bjp will not make such rules, people usually dont follow what they print in election manifesto..But Congress game is over now
This is where you are wrong. I m assuming you are from a middle class family.

The middle class is in minority and the poor are in majority.

The congress has always got the votes of poor , who are in majority . Hence they win all the time. BJP has tried to get the votes of middle class and poor, but has failed miserably every single time.

and i m not saying pappu will become PM, it could be anyone from congress or it could be another puppet like Nandan nilekani.

and your assumption that people will vote out congress is wrong , because people of this country have been voting for congress for more than 60 yrs now..

and in 2014 elections , congress will win, whether you like it or not.

Sad , but its the reality.

rh6996

Cong is hardly connected with the bottom most strata of society.... they have the edge all other things remaining same because they play 'appeasing the minority' tactics. The recent directive by Shinde and the Comunal Violence Bill are glaring exaples.

jagankris

This is where you are wrong. I m assuming you are from a middle class family.

The middle class is in minority and the poor are in majority.

The congress has always got the votes of poor , who are in majority . Hence they win all the time. BJP has tried to get the votes of middle class and poor, but has failed miserably every single time.

and i m not saying pappu will become PM, it could be anyone from congress or it could be another puppet like Nandan nilekani.

and your assumption that people will vote out congress is wrong , because people of this country have been voting for congress for more than 60 yrs now..

and in 2014 elections , congress will win, whether you like it or not.

Sad , but its the reality.
Either it will be BJP or hung parliament.
Shall we enter in to a Futures contract or options contract for this :).

What this has to do with middle class etc ?

Congress will not get and should not get more than 100 MP's coming Lok Sabha Elections.
There are talks that Chidambaram could be proposed as the nest puppet PM candidate for Congress.Last time he managed to win by just 1800 votes paying a hefty 200 crores to the opposition candidate but this time it will not happen.

Either it will be BJP or hung parliament.
Shall we enter in to a Futures contract or options contract for this :).

What this has to do with middle class etc ?

Congress will not get and should not get more than 100 MP's coming Lok Sabha Elections.
There are talks that Chidambaram could be proposed as the nest puppet PM candidate for Congress.Last time he managed to win by just 1800 votes paying a hefty 200 crores to the opposition candidate but this time it will not happen.

The abolishment of income tax has to do with middle class. Only 3-5% of Indian population pays taxes , so you can imagine/estimate the size of middle class in this country.

Every general election people bet on BJP winning and lose...

and about minority appeasement , the minorities don't matter. The majority are hindus and they are divided and congress has their vote plus the minorities.So they win all the time.

The British have taught/shown the congress well on how to divide and rule and the rest is history and history, if anything repeats it self.

So there is no question of a bet or contract. The congress will win 2014. Period.

jagankris

The abolishment of income tax has to do with middle class. Only 3-5% of Indian population pays taxes , so you can imagine/estimate the size of middle class in this country.

and about minority appeasement , the minorities don't matter. The majority are hindus and they are divided and congress has their vote plus the minorities.So they win all the time.

The British have taught/shown the congress well on how to divide and rule and the rest is history and history, if anything repeats it self.

So there is no question of a bet or contract. The congress will win 2014. Period.
Greatest joke of the year "The congress will win 2014".

whisky

60 Saal se public so rahi thi:fatigue::fatigue::fatigue: Anna ne or AK ne jagaya or ab Congress ro rahi hai:console::console::yahoo:

anup

If Congress wins...Then you will get 1000 rs from me (sorry prize money is as per my standard)..It will be hung or BJP..Congress wont win...Its my bet...

And the political dynamics are changing my friends, Look AAP has done major dent to Congi in Delhi...

Congi dont have leaders , they dont have anything to show in this election...
This election has become a battle between personalities and BJP have thrown their card in terms of NAMO..Congi dont have cards at all..... Once they announce pappu as their PM candidate then celebrations will be up in BJP campaign...Nitish will get lesson of his life in this election...Congress might loose Amethi or Raybareli....

whisky

If Congress wins...Then you will get 1000 rs from me (sorry prize money is as per my standard)..It will be hung or BJP..Congress wont win...Its my bet...

And the political dynamics are changing my friends, Look AAP has done major dent to Congi in Delhi...

Congi dont have leaders , they dont have anything to show in this election...
This election has become a battle between personalities and BJP have thrown their card in terms of NAMO..Congi dont have cards at all..... Once they announce pappu as their PM candidate then celebrations will be up in BJP campaign...Nitish will get lesson of his life in this election...Congress might loose Amethi or Raybareli....
Pappu pe chalega Chappu:lol::rofl::thumb: NAMO Ram naam japna paraya maal apna