Biggest lesson for me.......

Good..
Making Money is not an easy task..
He lost his money..but some one else made good money..
You need to be smart enough to take care of ur money when u r in F&O..
He would have lost his money even if he was away from market...as he seems to be careless..
you need to be carefull enough Bro....:):)

sudoku1

Good..
Making Money is not an easy task..
He lost his money..but some one else made good money..
You need to be smart enough to take care of ur money when u r in F&O..
He would have lost his money even if he was away from market...as he seems to be careless..
you need to be carefull enough Bro....:):)
When u want 2 test the depths of a stream, don't use both feet !!!!

and I think the role of the broker with whom he was doing the trade also comes into focus. |During my initial stage of trading, a way back in 2001, I have seen the shameless and cruel attitude of such brokers, who only care for their commission and keep giving fake insurance to the newbie just for the sake of money.
And I think they should be ashamed of these things.

and I think the role of the broker with whom he was doing the trade also comes into focus. |During my initial stage of trading, a way back in 2001, I have seen the shameless and cruel attitude of such brokers, who only care for their commission and keep giving fake insurance to the newbie just for the sake of money.
And I think they should be ashamed of these things.

i forgot to mention his broker his broker was Reliace Money....because of which he could not square off intraday short of ABB....his lost 1.5 lacs in the auction later he may have got it back....but Rmoney is not the terminal for Intraday & for futures.......at that time S/w was not available...:(

I m aware with his potential sooner or later he will survive.........

y2j826

i forgot to mention his broker his broker was Reliace Money....because of which he could not square off intraday short of ABB....his lost 1.5 lacs in the auction later he may have got it back....but Rmoney is not the terminal for Intraday & for futures.......at that time S/w was not available...:(

I m aware with his potential sooner or later he will survive.........
Never ever trust anyone when you are playing with money, even Indiabulls did that to me also and I lost 6400 bucks in just 5 mins, play safely and also same time not to play in futures

sudoku1

Never ever trust anyone when you are playing with money, even Indiabulls did that to me also and I lost 6400 bucks in just 5 mins, play safely and also same time not to play in futures
only trust the market & thyself.....:)

annu

very sad story
i aiso want to do intraday trading . please can any person tell me how to start . i open my demat account with religare. start trading initially with Rs 10,000.
thanks in advance.

Dear New Bees,
This is indeed a leson for all and it happens to many. But careful people avoid this type of tragedy by being STRICTLY DISCIPLINED. Be systematic. Avoid fear and greediness.Be calculative.NEVER do overtrading since the broker allows you leverage.Mind that you have invested hard earned money. Better atleast avoid losses if you are not able to profit.Always use safety measures like STOP LOSSES or HEDGING if playing with huge amount.Learn before you trade. Take your own decisions.Dont blindly believe what media,tv and analysts say. Wishes from CHANINDIA

Hi milind,
I am also a guy who lost 2 lacs in trading and now looking for a strategy to trade and found one with the help of Pride.. If you friend is interested do let him know and start paper trading first till he is confident..
go to this link ... right now i am doing paper trading...
good luck
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/29798-prides-intra-day-strategy-profit-everyday-1.html
Hi Regardson,

Thanks for the kind words & a good suggestion...
Right now he doesn't have money even for his bread & butter ...
So it's of no use to ask him to start trading.....
Even i have stopped helping him......sometimes u need to be cruel to be kind.......

That is what i m doing at the moment....Hope for the best...

Milind