Big crash coming tomorrow

:)
:mad::rolleyes:
I don't know how to express I have some open possitions so don't know how they will open tommarrow

but i have 8 lakhs Just waiting to buy some mutual funds... ..
so should i take this opportunity to buy some of top performing funds....

PLEASE ADVICE?

:)
:mad::rolleyes:
I don't know how to express I have some open possitions so don't know how they will open tommarrow

but i have 8 lakhs Just waiting to buy some mutual funds... ..
so should i take this opportunity to buy some of top performing funds....

PLEASE ADVICE?

I can suggest:

HDFC Equity
Kotak 30
DSP opportunities
HDFC 2000
HDFC Prudence (Balanced)
Reliance Vision
Reliance Growth
SBI Magnum Global
SBI Contra

Good Luck
Nikhil

Chak de sensex!

as it says in the song from the film.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...
This is the time to do or die...

we can perhaps add

If u have the cash, go out and buy...
If u are stuck, get ready to be fried...
If u are in FNO, commit suicide...
Above all thank (or curse) SEBI and FII...

Managed to go in cash myself yesterday only. Thank God!!

U

uasish

For people who are stuck:=
1) Take a Deep breadth & calculate (-)1% & (-)1.5% levels from Close ,put that fig in Sell order ,be prepeared in fast order punching mode;look at your watch just at 9.56 punch the Enter button.
2)Slightest hesitation or lapse of seconds will erode your capital.
3) Dont have this FALSE feeling that Buy will emerge at lower levels.Even if it emerges You are determined to Book Loss.No fancy dream PARTY is over.
4)For you a 1 point Agenda Liquidation ONLY.

Think of scavengers like me waiting to pounce at 9.56 with Huge Lots in Short side.We will book periodic profits ,those will be the only Buy orders,no institution is going to be a White knight today.
If you can muster the Mental stamina Sell Double.

All arbitraggers & Hedged positions are going to be Liquidated in Cash segment,hence no respite.

From the core of my Heart i pray all of our members to get less burns & this 1 day may my Shorts hit SL ( i will be a pro from 9.56 but not now).

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Those who have their chq book out to Buy ,plz go home & sleep out this derivative series to end.Mavericks are 1st slaughtered.

The funny thing I heard is that the FII's are net short. So, its not the FII's who are going to loose money infact they might have been actually waiting for something like this and they might be the ones laughing all the way to their banks. As far as correction is concerned I don't think that ppl should believe that you will get away with 1 or 2% if you punch in your orders early. It's not going to happen. But, the fact is if you have been trading in the markets for the last month or so a 5% - 10% fall shouldn't really make a huge difference.

renu daga

Those who have their chq book out to Buy ,plz go home & sleep out this derivative series to end.Mavericks are 1st slaughtered.
hi asish da
today is shasti,,,,,,and seems durga ma needed bloods ,,of all stocks,,, laike kali ma,,
so enjoy puja,,,, and diwali ka pata nahin,,,

happy shasti
renu

U

uasish

hi asish da
today is shasti,,,,,,and seems durga ma needed bloods ,,of all stocks,,, laike kali ma,,
so enjoy puja,,,, and diwali ka pata nahin,,,

happy shasti
renu
I am a trader ,for me direction is imp. no fascination for Long or Short.
Renu,you should thank your niece,she compelled you to liquidate.
This puja is really Gr8 for me. :D