Bharti & HLL ....is best pick !!!

hi Sarfarazd, today the market was very down coz of the budget. hopefully it'll recover really soon:eek:
Hi Inocent Trader...

Lots of swing in Bharti, it has gown down till 670 ..i thought to purchase but was not sure that will not go further down ....some time later i repend thinking i should have picked .....:(

lets see...

Thanks for the information about Bharti.I intend to invest in this scrip since the
growth between 2.1.07 to 28.02.07 is 630 to 718. I think patience will surely reward

U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
Got the data updated just now ,yet to analyse,however you must have seen the Gap area in today's chart,memorise this level's for HLL ,as after completion of it's downtrend it's behaviour while coming up to this gap area ,will give us a vital clue.
Asish

Dear Inocent trader...
Which all scripts u are holding...and have picked any stock during this Budget fever :)
hi Sarfarazd,
today i picked up 60 bharti airtel at 710 after hearing the budjet news around 1-2 p.m. also just 10-20 mins after that it touched 740 but as im expecting it to cross 800 maybe even 900 in 1-2 weeks time so i think selling it now is not a very good idea, so plz don't worry about bharti. im not holding any other scrips right now but am looking for short time/intraday in maruti, its the other stock which is looking quite promising, and im sure it'll also cross 900 again within a couple of days.:)

Last edited:
U

uasish

Sarfarazd,
As there is a "Falling Window",hence we know the upside in HLL short term is 184.75 (atleast).Due to massive Intraday down swing (all data input for my indicators/oscillators are skewd hence they are yet to give buy signals)but yesterday's intraday chart observations in PIB has ensured entering today may be profitable (a calculated risk).Hence i would initiate a SL Buy @ 168.00 in 9.56am for 50% qty.You may enter below 170.00 so as to make an avg of 186.00.Liquidate whole qty of this 2nd Entry + some qty of 1st Entry @ 184.45.Dont worry we will get HLL again way below this 165/= Low within few weeks.Dont panic if the mkt opens red ,rather ,then only we would be able to enter at 168.00 or below,here is a place we r taking a calculated risk for cathing a falling knife for averaging & if it does not indicate to close above 171.00 at 3.27 i may book intraday loss.

Asish

hi Sarfarazd,
today i picked up 60 bharti airtel at 710 after hearing the budjet news around 1-2 p.m. also just 10-20 mins after that it touched 740 but as im expecting it to cross 800 maybe even 900 in 1-2 weeks time so i think selling it now is not a very good idea, so plz don't worry about bharti. im not holding any other scrips right now but am looking for short time/intraday in maruti, its the other stock which is looking quite promising, and im sure it'll also cross 900 again within a couple of days.:)

Good ...you will be my companian in bharti..

just keep a watch...bharti may open again like yesterday in range of 670-680

best of luck