Bezel security- review and feedback

PGDIMES

Dear Vaibhav,

I would request you to mention all the additional/unknown/hidden charges/fines taken by Bezel without your consent. I remember Anurag was the first member in TJ to talk about this unknown/little-known broker and he appreciated their service in his posts...

As both of you are regular members of TJ, your healthy discussion on the pros and cons of this broker may help other members of TJ.

Subhadip

[/COLOR]

dear friend

I have been working with this broker on /off fr the past few years and I have no complaints......and this is not my first, second or third post.

regards
dear friend i was not talking about u dear....

and bezel broking started not many years ago...how many years they r i n bussiness?

anuragmunjal

dear friend i was not talking about u dear....

and bezel broking started not many years ago...how many years they r i n bussiness?
hi drsubhadip
they started off as commodity brokers sometime in 2005 or 2006 I suppose.
see I am not promoting any broker here nor do I have any financial motives when I speak well about a broker. I can also understand that my experience with some broker may be good and someone else's may not be as good with the same broker. after all we are all different individauls having different perspectives and different expectancies frm our broker.
in my 19 yrs. of trading career, the worst experience I have had is with Religare. I still have an account with their green park (new delhi) branch with some balance in it which I never even bothered to take back. now religare is a big broker catering to many clients and obviously many are satisfied.It is just that they could not deliver the way I expected them to deliver and I moved on.. period. I did not go about painting the town red saying that they were fradulent when they were not.

saying that a broker does not come upto ur expectations or saying that a broker is a fraud are two different things altogether. if any responsible person
opens up 4 threads simultaneously saying that a particular broker is 'fraud', then he should be ready to back it up with some substantial proof.

regards

Last edited:
m also user of bezel......n surprised.....thnx for bringing to my notice.....m similarly facing issues wid same......

wil find good broker n switch soon.........

send me your opinion & details as i am going to open the account to them.

bipin kotecha

thanking you !!!

Friends BEZEL securities is the biggest fraud company i have ever seen.. I have been its customer for more than 3 months now.. All those cheap brokerage stuff is all a big hoax.. They have hidden charges.. every week they give a lame reason for debiting ur account.. reason vary from margin penalty charges to things i have seen for the first time.. i recently found about this game when i saw my backoffice after a long time... now they dont answer my phone.. i will now go to their office when i get time...

If any 1 wants proof then he can PM me here .. i will mail him my backoffice photos or he can also talk me on the phone..

Any1 who has an account at bezel plz for ur safety close it immediately.. give a bit higher brokergae smwhere else where atleast security of money is guaranteed

I would rather suggest you to throw ur money in fire rather than opening account with bezel...
Around 50% of my profits have been wipped out by this bloddy game.. Can any1 also suggest wat i can do... can i do a legal complaint against them??

megapixel

aah ...come on guys .

I see some members just registered ( number of post =1 ) and trying to advocate for bezel....definitely these guys are hired by bezel :)

Instead of complicating this matter .. why not discuss with the trader and listen his grievances and try to find a solution. I am sure issues can be resolved through talks. both the parties needs to be just cooperative.

deepakkukrety

Friends,

I have started trading with bazel1 week back and so far the experience has been really gud. They charge a flat brokerage of Rs.7/lot and that has made my brokerage expenses less than half in all asset class.

Plus I am also satisfied with their quick offline service incase I am not in front of my trading system. Their mobile application is also very user friendly and handy.

After every trade I immediately get an sms of trade confirmation apart from daily ledger and trade list which u can check to see if they hv any hidden charges, which they have not

The only thing which I didn't like is their ODIN and its charting for which I am using sharekhan trade tiger which is THE BEST in this field. So a combo of trade tiger screen and charting and bezel's brokerage and service has made my life much easy and profitable.

rgds

deepak

Friends,

I have started trading with bazel1 week back and so far the experience has been really gud. They charge a flat brokerage of Rs.7/lot and that has made my brokerage expenses less than half in all asset class.

Plus I am also satisfied with their quick offline service incase I am not in front of my trading system. Their mobile application is also very user friendly and handy.

After every trade I immediately get an sms of trade confirmation apart from daily ledger and trade list which u can check to see if they hv any hidden charges, which they have not

The only thing which I didn't like is their ODIN and its charting for which I am using sharekhan trade tiger which is THE BEST in this field. So a combo of trade tiger screen and charting and bezel's brokerage and service has made my life much easy and profitable.

rgds

deepak

Rs. 7/lot --> Sir thats a LOT... in today's discount brokers in India, who charge not per lot, but per order