Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS TODAY'S 10.15 2652 SYTEM LEVEL FOR ALL NIFTY 0 SCRIPTS.

HERE BUY SELL SIGNAL TAKEN AS CMP WITH RESPECT TO PIVOT PRICE AND ALL OTHER LEVEL ARE AS PER 2652

SYSTEM WITH APROPRIATE MULTIPLICATION FACTOR. SUGGEST FORE SCRIPTS ADDITION DELETION AS PER MOMENTUM
SCRIPTS HAVING MOMENTUM INVITED

STOKINGHEM

to day yah*** not update rate ! but what ever from odin is there

Sunil

Thanks Sunil,

I have great respect for your comments, but being a novice that i am, i still do not see why we should not move to a more secure envirnoment, i have a strange feeling that soon, this thread is going to spin out of a web-family to big crowd, causing commotion and stress.

Also history tells us that the greatest of inventories have not been able to be commercial masters of their ideas, we have a way today to take it forward.

I have a good plan where we can insulate what we have from people who could distort it....
for the time being, just don't discuss success of trades - focus/post the failed ones, so that others can know what to expect on second trade or second day....
if XYZ says, target hit in SAIL, will it make any difference to ABC...
ABC is not concerned about missed bus (SAIL achieves target, and he was not trading it), but more on next course of action - next stock-pick....

we'll discuss more after EOD

Dear Dhiraj/sunil,

As per the discussion abt securing this system, i am also agreeing the same. For time being we can give only first trade (Buy/Sell)levels here, to confirm and Tgt can be easily calculated by the individual fellow traders. And after hitting Tgt the same can be posted here(not the values).

Later on, I will request Dhiraj to look into the matter and do the needful. My intention is not selfish, but i feel some security is needed.

Thanks

Hi Sunil/Dhiraj,
Ever tried bank Nifty with this method? I have taken position today...bot @ 4539.4 for a target of 4562.1
If you have few spare mins, can you confirm the above trade/
Thanking in advance
Suraj

dhiraj11378

Thanks Sunil,

I have great respect for your comments, but being a novice that i am, i still do not see why we should not move to a more secure envirnoment, i have a strange feeling that soon, this thread is going to spin out of a web-family to big crowd, causing commotion and stress.

Also history tells us that the greatest of inventories have not been able to be commercial masters of their ideas, we have a way today to take it forward.

I have a good plan where we can insulate what we have from people who could distort it....
Yes Jhaveri, I also feel sometimes that we should move to a more secure place like google groups but then i also think what Dhiraj must have thought before sharing this to us on traderji , he shared it with us all and i think by sharing he also gained insights to his own work from other traders and members who used it refined it

it still needs to be discussed by Sunil Baland and other members who contributed a lot to this system and most of all it depends on Dhiraj
Yes, it's reasonably a good thought !

As bandlab mentioned, it's better not to mention the order limits [ buy & sell / tgt / sl / modified order ] during the trading hours hereafter. As those who are following this thread know how to work out the strategy for our benefit, it would be better to discuss all the trades EOD. Don't you agree to this my friends ?

yours in trading
dayder
traderji is a very popular site on the net...even the so called gr8 tech analysts can visit this site under a different id,not to mention the market movers.
talking abt the system being falling into wrong hands , let me tell u tht the person with such a motive has alreay got his hands on this system...
Hi there !

I think this system is one of the most amazing things that i have seen in my past 3 yrs of trading and the moment i read and understood the system, i knew it was a goldmine because it made sense and after all the back testing done by sunil and others, we all know it is a goldmine. Now i am calling it a goldmine not because i will be able to make 2 to 3k everyday. i mean a system that works in nifty and big index stocks is not a joke. why can't i trade with a size of 10k on nifty and why should'nt i ?? but for how long ??

Since this system is working in the whole broader market, it will take time before it is KNOWN.

My intention here is to protect the system which can help US make rich. everyone who trades this system would want it to EXIST in the market for the longest.

People like dhiraj are one in a million. genius with a big heart. and i know dhiraj that u want the people who have been trying everything should come out of the loosing streak and start making money with this system but, the problem is that not only ppl like u and me visit here....

I would like to encourage dhiraj, sunil and others to think about it and go for options like groups or something private.

Rest is up to you. u r the boss :)
has anyone actually observed the relation between the formula-derived levels & their status in intraday charts....

u will find that these levels are nothing but breakout (BO) / breakdown (BD) levels - 0.5% reaction is but a normal expectation on BO / BD.
Sometimes, they coincide with pivot highs, as in Saint Sir's flow method.

this is the reason why I had admired Dhiraj's sytem - a mathematical formula-driven levels, which will help people who are not that conversant with charts.

When Asish Da (my mentor in this forum) had posted his views on the system, I knew what he was actually trying to communicate....

So, don't worry about the future of this system - the actual process has been in existence since beginning of market.
It's just that Dhiraj has given a mathematical face to it - which is simply brilliant & genius.

these are my personal views/observations, and may differ with others

hi sunil , bandlab , jhaveri bhai and to each and every member who has contibuted to 2652 system. all which i had mentioned in my earlier post .
just take some time after markets
will will have a discussion on it
dhiraj

Status
Not open for further replies.