Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sumitro,

This a small nagging thing, this you face initially, i went thru the same, but there are people like sunil, who put numbers on this thread every morning at 10.15 and again at 10.35 (if changes). You can go with the flow for sometime, things will fall in place after sometime.
thanx jhaveri bhai

Revati

Can anyone confirm ABB trades?

Buy @ Target SL Sell @ Target SL
463 465 458 440 438 445

Initial BUY executed and SL hit. At 10:35 there was new high but same days low so BUY order stood at 463 again with double quantity. Second BUY missed SL by .40 points (went down to 458.40).

Reliance

Buy @ Target SL Sell @ Target SL
1,211 1,217 1,199 1,153 1,147 1,164

BUY executed and Target achieved.

ABB extended target met.

Revati

SBI
Buy @ Target Ext. Target SL Sell @ Target Ext. Target SL
1,094 1,099 1,103 1,083 1,047 1,042 1,040 1,057

Initial BUY executed and SL hit.

Sunilbhai as I'm doing ppr trade from today onwards on dhiraj's theory I'm seeking help from u plz correct me with my data if I'm wrong.

As per http://www.nse-india.com/

todays

H-2786.80
L-2701.00

So I'm putting them in ur 2nd excel sheet's B and C column for tomorrows trade.

Will be looking for right guidance from u or other srs for tomorrow's trade.

Sumitro

Sunil

Sunilbhai as I'm doing ppr trade from today onwards on dhiraj's theory I'm seeking help from u plz correct me with my data if I'm wrong.

As per http://www.nse-india.com/

todays

H-2786.80
L-2701.00

So I'm putting them in ur 2nd excel sheet's B and C column for tomorrows trade.

Will be looking for right guidance from u or other srs for tomorrow's trade.

Sumitro
columns are right; HIGH figure is wrong
IT IS 2776.80

All the best wishes...

if u want to have a feel of this method with small exposure, try Mini Nifty where lot size is just 20. BUT REMEMBER TO ONLY FOLLOW BIG NIFTY FUTURE'S LEVELS, WHETHER YOU TRADE BIG OR MINI

Hello Friends,

I am doing the back testing of this system for Nifty Future and getting satisfactory results. Will post you after evaluating at least 1 year data.

By the ways, I do not available all the time during the day of trading, but watch the thread very frequently. Dear Sunil, My request is to put H/L at 10.15 for NF. I will also do the same if available. I do it thru PIB. Today's was a successful trade.

Have a profitable trade tomorrow.
Once again Hats Off for DHEERAJ

Thanks

Sunil

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the minimum amount required in our account to start trading in nifty futures. and if we say 0.5% profit, how much we can earn in a day if one call trigerred.

Thanks,
Sohan (http://intraday.weebly.com)
I don't have idea about the exact amount (called as MARGIN MONEY) required for trading in futures...
it's basically a % of the total contract value (market price * lot size).
This % is different for all stocks, depending on their liquidity & recent volatility. It can be as low as 10% and as high as 90% sometimes....
(IF YOU THIS % FIGURE FOR A PARTICULAR STOCK, THEN VISIT NSEINDIA.COM, ENTER SCRIP NAME IN "GET QUOTE", & IN THE CASH MARKET RATE IN THE LAST ROW, YOU WILL FIND APPLICABLE MARGIN RATE - BROKERS ADD SOME % FROM THEIR SIDE TO THIS NSE-SPECIFIED %)

For nifty (BEING THE UNDISPUTED KING IN F&O , I guess it should be around 10% ...

SO, if you trade 1 lot of mini nifty (lot size = 20), then you would require around (2800*20)*10% = Rs. 5600 (2800 is assumed to be current market price)
For 1 lot of Big Nifty Future (lot size = 50), it should be (2800*50)*10% = Rs. 14000/-

accordingly, 0.5% will be (2800*20)*0.5% = Rs 280 per lot gross profit, in case of Mini Nifty Future
and (2800*50)*0.5% = Rs 700/- per lot gross profit, in case of Big Nifty Future.

faith

I don't have idea about the exact amount (called as MARGIN MONEY) required for trading in futures...
it's basically a % of the total contract value (market price * lot size).
This % is different for all stocks, depending on their liquidity & recent volatility. It can be as low as 10% and as high as 90% sometimes....
(IF YOU THIS % FIGURE FOR A PARTICULAR STOCK, THEN VISIT NSEINDIA.COM, ENTER SCRIP NAME IN "GET QUOTE", & IN THE CASH MARKET RATE IN THE LAST ROW, YOU WILL FIND APPLICABLE MARGIN RATE - BROKERS ADD SOME % FROM THEIR SIDE TO THIS NSE-SPECIFIED %)

For nifty (BEING THE UNDISPUTED KING IN F&O , I guess it should be around 10% ...

SO, if you trade 1 lot of mini nifty (lot size = 20), then you would require around (2800*20)*10% = Rs. 5600 (2800 is assumed to be current market price)
For 1 lot of Big Nifty Future (lot size = 50), it should be (2800*50)*10% = Rs. 14000/-

accordingly, 0.5% will be (2800*20)*0.5% = Rs 280 per lot gross profit, in case of Mini Nifty Future
and (2800*50)*0.5% = Rs 700/- per lot gross profit, in case of Big Nifty Future.
friends download derevatives info kit from sharekhan ,the excel sheet contains margin asked by sharekhan .
http://www.sharekhan.com/Derivatives/

Status
Not open for further replies.